ADVERTISEMENT

Two years ago, Oak Ridge was coordinating a ban for Folsom from the SFL. Two years later, they were pounded 42-13 AT HOME.

pastyfastquick3

Hall of Famer
Aug 26, 2019
It wasn't long ago that this infamous article was published in the Sac Bee.

https://www.sacbee.com/sports/high-school/joe-davidson/article219497195.html

After Folsom slowed a bit, they were welcome members of the SFL again.

After this latest 42-13 SMOKING of Oak Ridge AT HOME, does the Oak Ridge staff try to organize the other SFL programs into a Band of Brothers in order to "Ban the Beast" again!? What an embarassment. People haven't forgotten. They got what they deserved tonight.

Folsom still reigns supreme in the SFL. They will never be banned. :)

It wasn't long ago that this infamous article was published in the Sac Bee.

https://www.sacbee.com/sports/high-school/joe-davidson/article219497195.html

After Folsom slowed a bit, they were welcome members of the SFL again.

After this latest 42-13 SMOKING of Oak Ridge AT HOME, does the Oak Ridge staff try to organize the other SFL programs into a Band of Brothers in order to "Ban the Beast" again!? What an embarassment. People haven't forgotten. They got what they deserved tonight.

Folsom still reigns supreme in the SFL. They will never be banned. :)
"Band of Brothers"? now thats funny

• Haha
Reactions: pastyfastquick3
Where is MCIC, an OR coach, who regularly posted on here? He was part of the squad trying to exile Folsom.

He was boasting, as was @larry legend33 was, about OR being the real deal and beating Folsom. They need to issue apologies.

Where is MCIC, an OR coach, who regularly posted on here? He was part of the squad trying to exile Folsom.

He was boasting, as was @larry legend33 was, about OR being the real deal and beating Folsom. They need to issue apologies.
Yes, you set a nice example for these type of apologies. Oh wait - no you just made excuses, spinning it as if the Bulldogs were actually the better team.

• Haha
Reactions: THEOC89
Some amazing quotes in the last few weeks from the infamous @larry legend33

31-3 now with 4 min in 3rd I think OR is going to be a problem in the sfl.
huge line, great TE’s, excellent QB, deceptive speed.

OR line play is better than Folsom. This is OR best team since 2019 when they lost to Folsom 36-33. I would be shocked if it isn’t close. Will be a hot ticket in EDH

I’ve seen all the top dogs in the SFL this year and no way does Folsom go undefeated. That League is way to close. So they will have at least 2 losses. Serra goes again.

This is the super bowl for Folsom as well because it will likely determine who wins the SFL and these kids /parents all know each other. Biggest game in norcal next week. Should be a great one.

I can tell you one thing. OR line and offense is better then De la salle.

The gap is as narrow as I can recall. Folsom’s offense was always something I feared. I mean they would hang 40 on you in qtr if you weren’t awake. Can’t recall last time Oak Ridge comes in with an offense that clicks more. The issue with this years Folsom team is the QB is not a threat with his legs. That kills a Folsom team. Folsom QB has a great arm and with time is deadly but he’s not like the dynamic guys they’ve had before.

And in many ways Folsom is like DLS. Nobody is afraid of a team that went 4-2 in league last year. It’s the same as DLS now. The mystique has worn off.

drum roll!
Gotta go with Oak Ridge on this one.
Folsom has had 2 monster road wins and is due for a let down game. This has all the makings of upset city. Most of these OR kids played against Folsom QB when he was at DO /Jr program and have beaten him. They aren’t afraid and expect to win. Oak Ridge will be the most balanced offensive team Folsom has played this year. They will be at a disadvantage on the speed and athleticism side which is a red flag. We will know soon enough if OR can hang with the game speed. Oak Ridge has a huge line and is strong in the trenches. I think they will be able to move the ball on ground and in air. Gotta limit big plays of Folsom. OR can’t let the duo of smith and Flores go nuts.

Oak Ridge 30
Folsom 27

Oak Ridge 30
Folsom 27

Biggest game in Norcal!

To me, this years Folsom team is pretty average in terms of the great ones we’ve seen behind them. Defensively they have made great strides but offensively this is one of the weaker Folsom teams. They don’t seem to have that explosive prowess. Still a very good team don’t get me wrong. Also could have to do with there scheduling too. They played some cupcakes in the old days.

Graves is one of the best hs players I’ve ever seen. Certainly the most enjoyable. Browning has more god given talent but graves with his legs was amazing.

I see it a close game whoever prevails. I think this one goes the distance.
:)

Very weak. What are you doing pulling other posters receipts when you don’t allow your post history to be seen. It’s time to man up.
Gotta give Pasty his due right now. As much as it may pain some, his Bulldogs are riding high. What with the wins the Bulldogs have gotten of late, he's earned the right to gloat. Or rather the Folsom Bulldogs have earned it for him.

Gotta give Pasty his due right now. As much as it may pain some, his Bulldogs are riding high. What with the wins the Bulldogs have gotten of late, he's earned the right to gloat. Or rather the Folsom Bulldogs have earned it for him.
I have to respectfully disagree. He did not spend one hot summer day out on that field in Folsom nor did he go over one frame of film in order to help that team win. He hasn’t earned a dam thing. When your a fan you stick until the end. When his team lost to Rocklin last year the clown changed his avatar to a Rocklin symbol. I’m sorry it’s one thing to be a fan it’s another to be a fair weather fan and a complete …………

I have to respectfully disagree. He did not spend one hot summer day out on that field in Folsom nor did he go over one frame of film in order to help that team win. He hasn’t earned a dam thing. When your a fan you stick until the end. When his team lost to Rocklin last year the clown changed his avatar to a Rocklin symbol. I’m sorry it’s one thing to be a fan it’s another to be a fair weather fan and a complete …………
So should Folsom be ejected from the SFL as posted above? Oak Ridge led that effort.

Thoughts?

Not at All…. @pastyfastquick3 still Claims Folsom is the Better Team then Serra…. He is Trolling the Forum as @QPRTrinity Bashing DLS and Serra while propping up Folsom and the SJS…..

The Dude is nothing but a Troll with a self proclaimed “Dark Sense Of Humor”…. If pasty had any humility or class he wouldn’t act the way he does….

Reactions: Humbab
Very weak. What are you doing pulling other posters receipts when you don’t allow your post history to be seen. It’s time to man up.
HA!!!… Dude you have to forgive him…. He was pretty upset when we all pulled out the @cashisking posts and rubbed them in his face…. 🤣🤣🍻

Not at All…. @pastyfastquick3 still Claims Folsom is the Better Team then Serra…. He is Trolling the Forum as @QPRTrinity Bashing DLS and Serra while propping up Folsom and the SJS…..

The Dude is nothing but a Troll with a self proclaimed “Dark Sense Of Humor”…. If pasty had any humility or class he wouldn’t act the way he does….
I see your point, but can't let how you feel about a poster take away from what Folsom has done on the field.They've had an impressive last three weeks. Congratulations to them.

I see your point, but can't let how you feel about a poster take away from what Folsom has done on the field.They've had an impressive last three weeks. Congratulations to them.
I gave Folsom the Highest Compliment I can where I said I would be honored to have a son playing for Folsom Coach….

Nor have I said anything like “Folsom Got Lucky over DLS or DLS was the Better team then Folsom”….. Like he has said about Folsom vs Serra….

So I am with everyone on Folsom, they had a great win over DLS…. Their Defense is impressive…. But I am not going to congratulate the Folsom Waterboy for being the #1 Troll…. 🤣

I gave Folsom the Highest Compliment I can where I said I would be honored to have a son playing for Folsom Coach….

Nor have I said anything like “Folsom Got Lucky over DLS or DLS was the Better team then Folsom”….. Like he has said about Folsom vs Serra….

So I am with everyone on Folsom, they had a great win over DLS…. Their Defense is impressive…. But I am not going to congratulate the Folsom Waterboy for being the #1 Troll…. 🤣
You got to come up with something better than Waterboy, that’s a insult to Adam Sandler. Male cheerleader would be better

You’re a sissy. You out this post up. You act like hundreds of Oak Ridge fans are on here. You mention the coaching staff. Go be a man and call them out face to face.
Well call them out. Be a man. Yet you do it on a prep website. Go be a man and say WTF. I can’t believe you went to Galileo. People from Gal have way more you know what

How would these Folsom teams fare against the Grant teams of the 90s and 2000s?
Folsom would definitely win their share. There are several Grant teams that could defend the spread well, but there are 3 or 4 teams that would shut the spread down and also cause a lot of havoc on the offensive end. 92, 96, 06, 08 had great running back/quarterback combos and speedy receivers… These teams had great balance…. 92 and 96 were tough to beat in November. 06 and 08 unblemished records.

Reactions: THEOC89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT