ADVERTISEMENT

USC upsets Stanford, JuJu Watkins scores 51 points of USC's 67 points

Several years ago I posted a thread on a message board titled "I have seen the future of women's basketball and its name is Juju Watkins."

Nothing I have seen since has made me reconsider that statement.

Several years ago I posted a thread on a message board titled "I have seen the future of women's basketball and its name is Juju Watkins."

So true. She is like a young Caitlyn Clark. Class act also. A reporter tried to bait her into dissing Clark but she gave Clark her flowers. I like that. No need to diss others to prop ourselves up. Great response

View: https://twitter.com/TylerDeLuca/status/1753648858922377657?t=hgyeENFkhXdVs8OTFDXCLQ&s=19

She is better than Caitlin Clark. She is taller, more athletic, more explosive and just as skilled. Clark may have deeper range and could be a better passer, but Watkins is a superior defender because of her size and athleticism.

• Haha
Reactions: Defense_Rules
And in three years they get JRob
Back to IMG… boys side… they have a 16 year old fromCanada who is 7’ 6”

Last edited:
She is better than Caitlin Clark. She is taller, more athletic, more explosive and just as skilled. Clark may have deeper range and could be a better passer, but Watkins is a superior defender because of her size and athleticism.
Good take on their skill sets. It's hard for me to say who is better but I know I love watching them both play. I went to that Sierra Canyon state championship game against Mitty two years ago and I was blown away by what I saw in person from Juju. She was amazing.

Reactions: TheHillZ
I should've realized the game was on Pac-12 Network... Couldn't watch it, other than highlight clips. Oh, well..

She could get better…

So when Juju is a senior JRob will be a Frosh so the torch will pass to JRob … Today the CIF-SS will post their bracket
At Noon it will be interesting to see how
They rank their teams

So when Juju is a senior JRob will be a Frosh so the torch will pass to JRob … Today the CIF-SS will post their bracket
At Noon it will be interesting to see how
They rank their teams
How they should be ranked
1. Sierra Canyon
2. Etiwanda
3. Ontario Christian
4. Sage Hill
5. Mater Dei
6. Bishop Montgomery
7. Brentwood
8. Centennial/Corona
9. Windward