ADVERTISEMENT

Utah vs Washington

ILOVETROJANFOOTBALL

Hall of Famer
Aug 20, 2006
Did anyone else watch this game. Both QBs had difficult nights but you couldn't help but wonder how a coach like Troy Taylor starts the kid he's starting. Just a horrible performance. That choice could cost a guy his job. Think he needs to make a change.

That game was painful to watch. Good win for Wash on the road at a tough place. I'm not even sure how good Wash is at this point. A healthy Stanford to me is the team to beat out west. UTAH offense is atrocious. Must be tough to go from training browning to that. Hopefully they figure it out. One thing I know. Its not hard to get a college coaching job once you are in. They just all get recycled. Taylor will be fine.

The one I really like to watch on the Washington team is the SHP kid Burr Kiven! He was a stud in high school and excelling at the collegiate level. Tough, tough kid!

Speaking of PAC 10 football, UCLA has just stunk it up their first 3 games, losing to Cincinnati, Oklahoma and Fresno St. it’s their first 0-3 start in decades, and Chip has not impressed.

Does anyone know what happened with the 6 player suspension? Violation of team rules? 2 of NorCal’s most highly recruited players in recent years had to miss their first 3 games, while the other suspensions were just a game or 2. Hopefully they’ll be back on the field this week.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.lati...uspensions-20180827-story.html?outputType=amp

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT