ADVERTISEMENT

Vacaville Scrimmage?

Vacaville scrimmaged at Inderkum on Saturday.

Four teams involved: Inderkum, Sacramento, Rocklin and Vacaville.

Last edited:
Thx. Any info/observations on how the teams looked would be much appreciated? Honestly any info on any norcal teams would be nice especially with the season starting this Friday. Great info giving in another thread about del Oro. Looking for similar info if possible

Don't like to talk much about other programs as I know how hard most coaches work to get their teams better and I have zero ideas of what goes on at other teams practices on a daily basis.

We don't have any high end recruits like Josh Falo's (no more Falo family), Trajon Cotton's or Isaah Crocker's on the roster but we have much more strength and depth.

Pros- I thought we played tough and physical. I thought our programs energy, excitement and toughness was awesome (Var, JV and Frosh) Great attitudes, more proud of they way we carried ourselves more than anything else.

Scrimmage notes.
Rocklin and Vaca are so well coached. Both teams dont seem to have the talent they're used to but both have very talented coaching staffs. Both programs will be playing late in the season (like always).

Casa, 1st time seeing Casa since 2013 or 2014. Looked like a lot of turnover on the staff as many of their faces looked new to me. Good energy from the staff and kids. Program is in good hands and their kids look ready to compete for a league championship.

PG. They looked improved as a program than over the last couple of seasons. They full platoon, look young on Oline but have good size n athletes on their Dline n front 7. About 50 kids suited up

Sac Hi.
We play them week 3 so we did not scrimmage. Heard they looked really good with good athletes and good size as usuall. They did look to have a smaller roster than in years past. High 20's, maybe 30 players suited.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sacchiefs
Scrimmage notes.
Rocklin and Vaca are so well coached. Both teams dont have the talent they're used to but both have very talented coaching staffs. Both programs will be playing late in the season (like always).

Did Rocklin graduate their productive RB from PY? If so, I wonder who is running with the ball this year for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT