ADVERTISEMENT

WCAL scores from January 25

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Valley Christian beat Presentation 54-40: Nina Berry has 11 points for VC. Kelly Heimburger has 13 points for Pres.

Mitty beat St Ignatius 55-33.

Last edited:
Reactions: GBBall4L
SHC vs. St. Francis is postponed until Monday. Free admission. Game time is 6:30pm.

Last edited:
I was just browsing MaxPreps, and came across SHC. They're sitting at 6-13 with a 2-3 league record and 3 games to go (one vs. Mitty). Assuming they go 2-1 in their last 3 games, that puts them at 8-14, 4-5 in league, and probably misses the playoffs again.

I was just browsing MaxPreps, and came across SHC. They're sitting at 6-13 with a 2-3 league record and 3 games to go (one vs. Mitty). Assuming they go 2-1 in their last 3 games, that puts them at 8-14, 4-5 in league, and probably misses the playoffs again.

Based on the above, my math puts them at 4-4 if they win 2 of their last 3. Does that qualify them for CCS playoffs?

Based on the above, my math puts them at 4-4 if they win 2 of their last 3. Does that qualify them for CCS playoffs?

My bad...they're currently 2-4 before the next 3 games. typo on my part but would put them at 4-5. below 500 in league, below 500 record, and not sure what their record is against divisional opponents.

They should have 4 games left for a total of 10 WCAL games. There are 6 teams in the league. So they still have a chance

SH is currently 2-4. their only shot of qualifying is beating SI to half that home/away matchup. they will go 0-2 vs Mitty and VC and go 2-0 vs SF and Pres. They havent had a game changer since IImari Thomas so they've run into a very bad spell of losses over the course of 2 seasons where games are lost in the 4th because they dont have that player like Thomas to take over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT