ADVERTISEMENT

WCJ

RespectBBGame

Sports Fanatic
Mar 16, 2015
WCJ has a lot of heavy hitters in the 2 top Elite brackets. Some real good game to bad they could be in the same place. But I understand the business side too to have to pack house!!!!!!

I think it is great to have to elite divisions at Las Positas. When the event started to get spread out, it really hurt people trying to hit multiple gyms for the top brackets. This is a win-win for everyone

They have three "elite" divisions. Two of them are at Las Positas and one is at Bentley.

The Elite Platinum which the #1 elite and #3 elite gold is being played at Las Positas. Elite #2 is being played at Bentley. Platinum has each game good match up win or lose and so does the ones at Bentley. Gold is Antelope winning but will have a good game with West camps second round and Bishop Manogue in the final. The other 1 brackets are how plays the best game that day anybody could win them games.​

Platinum and Diamond are very good and more importantly highly competitive. Great lineup of teams.

Nope the Platinum and Diamond you will get to see good games even day even in the loser brackets. If them 2 was together a person watch good games 10 in morning until the last game 8pm.

I thought the diamond division was at Bentley HS?

The WCJ website has the divisions and who's in them...but not where the games are being played.

Thanks Jaymel911 and Colhenrylives for confirming the Diamond Division game locations for me.

Last edited:
Jamboree website shows all games Monday and Tuesday are at Bentley. One game Wednesday is set for Alhambra.

If you buy a ticket at any gym, it's good for that day at all gyms.

And we do not clear the gym at any point. If you have a wristband, you can see as many games as you want wherever you want. (But there are no three-day passes ...)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT