ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3 Pick'em Games

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Here are the games for this week. Serra-Menlo Atherton is the Game of the Week. Picks are due at 7:00 PM on Friday.

Central Catholic at St. Mary's-Stockton
Serra vs. Menlo-Atherton at Levi's Stadium (Game of the Week)
Oakdale at Aptos
Bishop Manogue at Oak Ridge
Vista del Lago at Casa Roble
Acalanes at Vintage
Campolindo vs. Amador Valley at Logan HS
Liberty vs. Clayton Valley Charter at Logan HS
Mitty at Marin Catholic
St. Ignatius at Sacred Heart Prep

(10) VISTA DEL LAGO
(09) SERRA {41-35}
(08) CAMPO
(07) LIBERTY
(06) CC
(05) OAKDALE
(04) ST. IGNATIUS (Raymond Price iii) <This guy matters
(03) MC
(02) ACALANES (QB Guru coach Burnsed wins by two scores)
(01) OAK RIDGE (PER CANCELLATION)

Georgia Game of The Week BUFORD over MILTON 35-21

*ALSO, Milton of Georgia comes to Cali the next week to take on Southern Cal power JSerra. This should be a great match-up.

Last edited:
Reactions: THEOC89
10. Mitty
9. Serra (38-21)
Campolindo
7. Vista Del Lago
6. Central Catholic
5. Vintage
4. Oakdale
3. SH Prep
2. Liberty
1. Oak Ridge

This might be the best team Serra has in terms of QB, weapons & O/D Line. Having beat Pitt by 37 was not a fluke....& I can tell you the players want the MA win more than any game they've ever played in. Besides Sr's most players were Freshman or JV when Serra last won state.

This might be the best team Serra has in terms of QB, weapons & O/D Line. Having beat Pitt by 37 was not a fluke....& I can tell you the players want the MA win more than any game they've ever played in. Besides Sr's most players were Freshman or JV when Serra last won state.
I'm not questioning your knowledge regarding Serra's football team but who in the heck is going to cover or better yet stop MA's Jr. Phenom? You convince me the Padres are going to stop him from going buck wild on them and I'll definitely put them in the 9 spot. Yes, I'm afraid MA's freak WR is going to cause them a lot of problems. Pitt had no one on offense this scary. Btw, wasn't Pitt up by two scores in the first quarter? That said, I still believe the Padres will have too much man power for MA when the smoke clears. I truly expect this game to be hotter than breast milk. "The Junkie"

Reactions: concrete17
I'm not questioning your knowledge regarding Serra's football team but who in the heck is going to cover or better yet stop MA's Jr. Phenom? You convince me the Padres are going to stop him from going buck wild on them and I'll definitely put them in the 9 spot. Yes, I'm afraid MA's freak WR is going to cause them a lot of problems. Pitt had no one on offense this scary. Btw, wasn't Pitt up by two scores in the first quarter? That said, I still believe the Padres will have too much man power for MA when the smoke clears. I truly expect this game to be hotter than breast milk. "The Junkie"

Football Junkie - Good question and yes it will be a good game. 1 of 2 things are going to happen....tight game 3-4 point game or Serra wins by 17-20. Remember our last 2 coaches are now at St. John Bosco and Buchanan and our current coaches are already being looked at by a power house Catholic School in Nor Cal. They already have a defensive scheme for Franklin....Remember when they won state....they were predicted to lose that game by 30 and the Cajon QB is now the starter at ASU!

Football Junkie - Good question and yes it will be a good game. 1 of 2 things are going to happen....tight game 3-4 point game or Serra wins by 17-20. Remember our last 2 coaches are now at St. John Bosco and Buchanan and our current coaches are already being looked at by a power house Catholic School in Nor Cal. They already have a defensive scheme for Franklin....Remember when they won state....they were predicted to lose that game by 30 and the Cajon QB is now the starter at ASU!
I've gotten cold feet after talking to a close friend that has ties to the JR. Phenom. The word from him is Serra will not have an answer for him. He said this game is a toss up. Both teams are going to put it on the line in this game and both teams are really good. That said, I'm going with my gut feeling on Pick'em which is to slot Serra at #7 instead of #9.

The only Power House Catholic Football program in NorCal is DLS. Interesting because it might be a great time to make a coaching change there. Especially if the coach can bring some success on the SJB level. DLS has fallen off when it comes to being a national power and it would be great if they could restore that tradition. That's just my opinion. The Junkie

Last edited:
Here are the games for this week. Serra-Menlo Atherton is the Game of the Week. Picks are due at 7:00 PM on Friday.

Central Catholic at St. Mary's-Stockton
Serra vs. Menlo-Atherton at Levi's Stadium (Game of the Week)
Oakdale at Aptos
Bishop Manogue at Oak Ridge
Vista del Lago at Casa Roble
Acalanes at Vintage
Campolindo vs. Amador Valley at Logan HS
Liberty vs. Clayton Valley Charter at Logan HS
Mitty at Marin Catholic
St. Ignatius at Sacred Heart Prep

10. Acalanes
9. Oak Ridge
8. Campolindo
7. Vista Del Lago
6. Serra (35-21)
5. Oakdale
4. Mitty
3.SI
2. St.Marys
1. CVC

@FootballJunkie101 , I have Milton Over Buford.... For no reason other then Milton is coming to Cali!!...:) :) :)...

Last edited:
Reactions: FootballJunkie101
Man, so many of these games are toss ups. Tough lineup this week Streak!

10. Mitty
9. Oak Ridge
8. Vista Del Lago
7. Serra 34-28

6. Campolindo
5. Liberty
4. Oakdale
3. Vintage
2. Central Catholic
1. St. Ignatius

10. Serra (41-28)
9. Acalanes
8. Vista
7. Campolindo
6. Oakdale
5. Liberty
4. Central Catholic
3. St. Ignatius
2. Marin Catholic
1. OR vs. BM cancel

Last edited:
THEOC89 don't forget your Serra score.;) And if Milton beats Buford they're probably going to beat JSerra by two scores.

Thanks Buddy! I put it in there (35-21 Serra)!.... I am in agreement with you, they could very well be the #2 team in Nor Cal!!...

Hoping to be able to catch a Stream of the Milton-Buford Game.... I am trying this year to watch more GA Football... Last year it was TX... :)

JSerra is definitely in trouble, they have No QB play right now, they were difficult to watch last week and they will have a hard time finishing in the top 3 in their league.... :)

I think a very Interesting So Cal Game this week is "The 2 CC's" Facing off.... Corona Centennial vs Cathedral Cathloic of SD.... SDCC was very impressive in beating the #1 team in AZ last weekend, they look like a Much Bigger but slower version of DLS with a Big, Fast, Brusing RB.... It will be interesting to see if SDCC can dictate the Tempo of the game to Corona CC, like they did to Folsom in the D-1AA SBG last year...

I think Corona CC wins this like 21-7, but I am terrible at picking games, so we will see... :)

Reactions: FootballJunkie101
Thanks Buddy! I put it in there (35-21 Serra)!.... I am in agreement with you, they could very well be the #2 team in Nor Cal!!...

Hoping to be able to catch a Stream of the Milton-Buford Game.... I am trying this year to watch more GA Football... Last year it was TX... :)

JSerra is definitely in trouble, they have No QB play right now, they were difficult to watch last week and they will have a hard time finishing in the top 3 in their league.... :)

I think a very Interesting So Cal Game this week is "The 2 CC's" Facing off.... Corona Centennial vs Cathedral Cathloic of SD.... SDCC was very impressive in beating the #1 team in AZ last weekend, they look like a Much Bigger but slower version of DLS with a Big, Fast, Brusing RB.... It will be interesting to see if SDCC can dictate the Tempo of the game to Corona CC, like they did to Folsom in the D-1AA SBG last year...

I think Corona CC wins this like 21-7, but I am terrible at picking games, so we will see... :)
Agree that was a very good win by CC over the #1 team in AZ. CC of Corona is a whole different beast. I also see Corona CC winning this contest but I don't have a clue on a score prediction. I'll say CC Corona 35 CC SD 24. Also, I think Georgia football is better to watch than Texas football. It's usually the same ole teams in Texas. Katy, Katy, Katy. Georgia championships seem to be different every year. McEarchen is really good this year and so is Marietta. Buford, Colquitt County and Grayson are always at the top of the food chain. However, on any given year an unknown team like Roswell, Milton or Brookwood can knock them off their thrown. I love the playoff pairing of Georgia prep football teams. After the first round of games things get crazy or as they say it now, stuff just got real.:eek:

10. Oak Ridge
9. Oakdale
8. St marys
7. Mitty
6. Acalanes
5. Casa
4. Campolinda
3. Liberty
2. Menlo 31-28
1. Sacred

Last edited:
10 Vista Del Lago
9 Liberty
8 Oak Ridge
7 Central Catholic
6 Oakdale
5 St Ignatius
4 Campolindo
3 Acalanes
2 Menlo-Atherton (34-30)
1. Marin Catholic

10. Oak Ridge
9. Liberty
8. Vista
7. Marin Catholic
6. SHP
5. Vintage
4. Campo
3. M-A (34-31)
2. Central Catholic
1. Aptos

10. Mitty
9. Acalanes
8. Vista Del Lago
7. Campo
6. Liberty
5. Oak Ridge
4. Central Catholic
3. SHP
2. Serra (45-42)
1. Aptos

10) Oakdale
9) Clayton Valley
8) Campo
7) Vista Del Lago
6) Menlo-Atherton (27-21)
5) St. Ignatius
4) Central Catholic
3) Vintage
2) Mitty
1) Bishop Manogue

Sears Points Says:

10) Liberty
9) Vista Del Lago
8) Oak Ridge
7) Central Catholic
6) Campolindo
5) Oakdale
4) Menlo-Atherton (34-31)
3) Marin Catholic
2) Sacred Heart Prep
1) Acalanes

10. Oak Ridge
9. Serra 35-24
8. Vista
7. Central Catholic
6. Liberty
5. SI
4. Acalanes
3. Campolindo
2. Oakdale
1. Mitty

10. Campo
9. Vista
8. Acalanes
7. Oak Ridge
6. St. Mary
5.Serra (44-31)
4.Oakdale
3. Marin Catholic
2. Sacred HeartPrep
1. CVC

10-Campolindo
9-Vista del Lago
8-Acalanes
7-Oakdale
6-Mitty
5-Oak Ridge
4-Liberty
3-Serra (31-28)
2-CC
1-St. Ignatius

10. Oak Ridge
9. Vista del Lago
8. Campolindo
7. Liberty
6. Serra (35-28)
5. Vintage
4. St. Ignaitus
3. Marin Catholic
2. St Mary's-Stockton
1. Oakdale

10. Serra 35-21
9. Mitty
8. S.I.
7. Campo
6. Oak Ridge
5. CC
4. Acalanes
3. Aptos
2. CVC
1. Vista

NorCalSportsFan Week 3 picks

10. Mitty
9. Central Catholic
8. Campolindo
7 Oakdale
6. Serra (35-28)
5. Vintage
4. St Ignatius
3. Liberty
2. Vista Del Lago
1. Oak Ridge/BM cancelled

Last edited:
Changed due to reports Bishop Manogue cancelled.
10 Vista Del Lago
9 Liberty
8 Campolindo
7 Vintage
6 Oakdale
5 Central Catholic
4 Serra (35-31)
3 St, Ignatius
2 Mitty
1 Oak Ridge (Assumed cancelled)

If it was fake news that Bishop Manogue cancelled due to food poison and Bishop Manague @ Oak Ridge was played, use the list below:
10 Oak Ridge
9 Vista Del Lago
8 Liberty
7 Campolindo
6 Vintage
5 Oakdale
4 Central Catholic
3 Serra (35-31)
2 St, Ignatius
1 Mitty

Last edited:
Central Catholic at St. Mary's-Stockton- CC 4
Serra vs. Menlo-Atherton at Levi's Stadium (Game of the Week)- Serra 3 24-14
Oakdale at Aptos- oakdale 10
Bishop Manogue at Oak Ridge- OR 5
Vista del Lago at Casa Roble-vdl 1
Acalanes at Vintage-Acalanes 9
Campolindo vs. Amador Valley at Logan HS -campo 6
Liberty vs. Clayton Valley Charter at Logan HS- liberty 7
Mitty at Marin Catholic- Mitty 8
St. Ignatius at Sacred Heart Prep- SHP 2

Last edited:
10) Vista del Lago
09) Oak Ridge
08) Campolindo
07) Liberty
06) Oakdale
05) Serra (31-28)
04) St. Mary's-Stockton ... must win! (or facing 0-5 start)
03) St. Ignatius
02) Mitty
01) Acalanes

Last edited:
10. St. Mary's Stockton
9. Menlo-Atherton (35-27)
8. Oakdale
7. Campolindo
6. Vista Del Lago
5. Liberty
4. Acalanes
3. Marin Catholic
2. St. Ignatius
1. Bishop Manogue

Last edited:
10. Oakdale
9. Acalanes
8. St. Ignatius
7. Campolindo
6. Vista del Lago
5. Mitty
4. Serra 41-31
3. Central Catholic
2. Liberty
1. Bishop Manogue-Oak Ridge cancelled*

In the even that the cancellation is wrong information, please move Oak Ridge up to 9 and everyone else down one spot.

Last edited:
We will drop the Oak Ridge-Bishop Manogue game to the one point spot and everyone gets it (free space). Given the nature of the event, it doesn’t seem right for someone to gain an advantage from the forfeit/cancellation.

We will drop the Oak Ridge-Bishop Manogue game to the one point spot and everyone gets it (free space). Given the nature of the event, it doesn’t seem right for someone to gain an advantage from the forfeit/cancellation.
Good idea. I had them at 1 point anyway.

Here are the results for this week. Please be sure to check scores as this week was a little more difficult moving the OR-Bishop Manogue game around and I'd really not like to win :)

Scores are final at 12:00 PM on Tuesday

Streak One 50

EN_FB_Alum 46

Bulldogmgc 46

Bella123 45

FBAddict 45

FootballJunkie101 43

John Mellencamp 40

SearsPoints 40

Espot 40

Irish_Cheers 39

Santa Ball 39

WCAL75 36

THEOC89 34

Hfreyes 34

The Heat Miser 34

Concrete17 34

MC415 33

NorCalSportsFan 32

Sacchiefs 31

Cal 14 30

RLS13 29

Kiddman32 29

Rmbr26 20

Yearly Top 5:

1. Irish_Cheers 131

2. Santa Ball 127

2. FootballJunkie101 127

4. Streak One 124

5. John Mellencamp 122

5. Espot 122

5. Bella123 122

Please be sure to check scores as this week was a little more difficult moving the OR-Bishop Manogue game around and I'd really not like to win :)

Streak One 50

EN_FB_Alum 46

Bulldogmgc 46

Bella123 45

FBAddict 45

FootballJunkie101 43...........

Awww c'mon Streaky One.......You don't think the Pizza Delivery Boy doesn't snatch a couple slices of pepperoni from Friday Night's pizza orders on the way to some strangers house or that Santa doesn't play a couple downs on the newest version of Madden NFL on his smart phone while making the tedious crossing over the Arctic as he heads his team south?

Go for it Primo and put your long hours of research to good use. Oh and ,,,,,congratulations. Get the win for the Gimper (me with my knee iced up while watching Monday Night F-Ball)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT