ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3 Streams and scores

i hope i don't get banned for posting this score but it's absolutely shocking. maria carrillo is up 35-7 at halftime over freedom. what in the world happened to freedom? this can't be real.

Reactions: StateFarmShaman
i hope i don't get banned for posting this score but it's absolutely shocking. maria carrillo is up 35-7 at halftime over freedom. what in the world happened to freedom? this can't be real.
They have been terrible for many years

Halftime Score: Downey 23, Merced 14. Merced Bears have a lot of weapons including a very elusive QB in Quintrell DuPree.

what's the statement? that if you abandon all morals, ethics, and any hint of decency you can win a meaningless preseason game? this program is vile and should be shut down. both of them to be tbh.
Among the magnet schools that recruit (e.g., Bishop Gorman, IMG, etc,) they are better at recruiting

They have been terrible for many years
The rise of Liberty HS coincided with the demise of Freedom HS. It’s still surprising given the school size and demographics. They can’t field a decent team, which is crazy. Especially considering how many people transfer out of Antioch/Deer Valley. Who also have had historically good programs. You do get kids from Brentwood commuting to Pitt and of course DLS as well…

The rise of Liberty HS coincided with the demise of Freedom HS. It’s still surprising given the school size and demographics. They can’t field a decent team, which is crazy. Especially considering how many people transfer out of Antioch/Deer Valley. Who also have had historically good programs. You do get kids from Brentwood commuting to Pitt and of course DLS as well…
thats the part i dont get. liberty is not good either, they miss the playoffs most years and every time i watch them they look like mediocre trash. they havent beat anyone good since they won state that one time.

that cant be the only reason. on no planet should freedom lose 35-14 to a school like maria carrillo there has to be something fishy going on. we need to get to the bottom of this!

just my two sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT