ADVERTISEMENT

Week 6 Scores

Windsor blocks a punt and recovers it in the end zone. 7-0 lead over Benicia

St Frances looks big. fast, physical, and athletic. They certainly pass the eyeball test
Up 14-7, St Frances looking very confident. DLS struggling to defend the pass or move the ball offensively

14-0 menlo Atherton over OAk ridge in 2nd. I could easily be 21-0. #6 earby is a stud.

Impressed with SFA QB. Hard to believe he is a soph. DLS is in trouble

Reactions: remc
Just popped into the DLS game after Jeopardy…. Looks like Sparty is in jeopardy bigtime.

Windsor got a stop in the red zone and then converts for its third TD of the night.

They lead Benicia 21-0 Q2

This is ugly. Does Sparty have more than 50 yards on offense? Sparty must be scared of the speed because they are playing 10-15 yards off the receivers and the poor tackling doesn't help.

I am not watching this game and so it is just thru checking maxpreps but with 5 min left in 2nd qtr..Folsom was up 51-6 on DO. I love the community of Loomis (lived there for a year and half) and I love DO (which reminds me of a Texas team as far as community support) so I feel aweful for them even though I do support Folsom. I think Rocklin has a great team but they beat DO 39-9 or something like that...51 - 6 for Folsom in Q2...I dont see how Rocklin keeps it within 3 scores

I am not watching this game and so it is just thru checking maxpreps but with 5 min left in 2nd qtr..Folsom was up 51-6 on DO. I love the community of Loomis (lived there for a year and half) and I love DO (which reminds me of a Texas team as far as community support) so I feel aweful for them even though I do support Folsom. I think Rocklin has a great team but they beat DO 39-9 or something like that...51 - 6 for Folsom in Q2...I dont see how Rocklin keeps it within 3 scores
That is scary but I don’t think the bottom tier of SFL is very good. In fact besides Folsom and rocklin this is a very down league.

Reactions: THEOC89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT