• California at San Ramon Valley

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Cardinal Newman at Windsor

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Union Mine at Bradshaw Christian

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Gotta be Newman vs Windsor. Both 5-0 and huge Rivals.
Hi Larry, StreakOne has done a great job selecting league rivals.....Sonora should win a State Championship, Hughson will try to repeat. TVL can include 3 teams from d-4 to d-5 to d-6. CN is much better this season that I can recall. Windsor is in trouble. Redwood Adobe is between Newman and Marin Catholic. Windsor and even San Marin are suspect until defeating MC or Newman.

Reactions: larry legend33
Hi Larry, StreakOne has done a great job selecting league rivals.....Sonora should win a State Championship, Hughson will try to repeat. TVL can include 3 teams from d-4 to d-5 to d-6. CN is much better this season that I can recall. Windsor is in trouble. Redwood Adobe is between Newman and Marin Catholic. Windsor and even San Marin are suspect until defeating MC or Newman.
VOL and TVL this year? Parity? Pretty much!

No doubt, even Sierra in D6 has a chance. East Union played Oakdale tougher than expected. CC is D1...so VOL has d1,d2,d3,d5,d6 teams. Somehow, they all can play smashmouth!!
I was at the E U game. Their QB has a rocket arm. Oakdale's krytinite!. They were keying on Burford. Gave the other backs room to run. He still got 160 yards. But he is better on defense.

Reactions: M.C. fan
That SRV vs CAL game will be very interesting. Cal has only beaten San Ramon one time since SRV hit the gas in 2017 Which is crazy to think about. Cal with have a real shot this season with their transfer running back and dual threat QB, This game will come down to whether Cal offensive line can get off the ball and get to San Ramon linebackers. I expect a very competitive game but I don’t think it’s Cal year yet 21-14 SRV

Reactions: observer22
That SRV vs CAL game will be very interesting. Cal has only beaten San Ramon one time since SRV hit the gas in 2017 Which is crazy to think about. Cal with have a real shot this season with their transfer running back and dual threat QB, This game will come down to whether Cal offensive line can get off the ball and get to San Ramon linebackers. I expect a very competitive game but I don’t think it’s Cal year yet 21-14 SRV
These teams know each other well, and have played each other close for many years. Last year it was 7-0 for SRV in the 4th quarter with Cal driving, but a SRV pick in the red zone ended the threat. Cal has definitely improved this season, but SRV has one of their best teams in years. I’ll be at this one Friday at SRV, and hope the Grizz can hang with the Wolves and make it a good game.

Reactions: Norcalguy111
GUYS...I go with the Cardinal Newman-Windsor game, both are well prepared for this one....San Marin has stumbling the last few games and they have to get their act together before meeting Marin Catholic, it is a door die game for San Marin.

Reactions: MC415
GUYS...I go with the Cardinal Newman-Windsor game, both are well prepared for this one....San Marin has stumbling the last few games and they have to get their act together before meeting Marin Catholic, it is a door die game for San Marin.
Marin Catholic's defense will have to really show up against San Marin. The offense may struggle with TE Braeden Bachich-Dixon out with a broken collarbone for a while.

Marin Catholic's defense will have to really show up against San Marin. The offense may struggle with TE Braeden Bachich-Dixon out with a broken collarbone for a while.
Yeah MC offense is going to struggle so bad rest of the year with this offensive line, zero running back production and their one game breaker is now out…….hes also a great defensive player

Yeah MC offense is going to struggle so bad rest of the year with this offensive line, zero running back production and their one game breaker is now out…….hes also a great defensive player
Sounds like Newman vs Windsor is for the champ based on that key player being down for MC. That sucks.

GUYS...Marin Catholic lost two games to pretty good teams and a close one win, but MC can be very tricky. and they have a bad habit of coming up strong when you don't expect...San Marin is due for a wake call and they coming out shooting that this has to be a win so they may meet CN or Windsor..

I'm on record...

CN in a BLOWOUT over Windsor
48-14

if I'm wrong feel free to ridicule me after it's over.

But I'm feeling confident of Windsor throwing in the towel early, sitting Anderson to keep him from getting beat up/injured and the company line afterwards will be something to the effect of: "the loss is no big deal"..."cause we didn't want to go to the Open anyways".

Fraudulent soft schedule..arguably the worst schedule in Northern Calif has the Windsor kids and parents thinking they are something special and they are not. Reality is hitting Windsor at 7pm Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT