ADVERTISEMENT

West Coast Jamboree brackets posted

Platinum and Gold will be at Las Positas; Diamond will be at Bentley.

Those are the three Elite divisions, but there will be good basketball in the other 13 as well. Hope to see everyone there.

Platinum and Gold will be at Las Positas; Diamond will be at Bentley.

Those are the three Elite divisions, but there will be good basketball in the other 13 as well. Hope to see everyone there.
What are ticket prices?

$10 for adults; $5 for students and seniors. No three-day tickets, but wristband is good at all nine sites on that day.

Thanks for the kind words. There are a lot of people involved to make this work -- Harold Abend and Kelly Sopak are hard at it, too, and without help from our board and lots of other folks, the biggest tournament in the country wouldn't be happening. And don't forget Dave Jackson, who built it from the ground up.

Harold Abend is the worst part of the WCJ, for reals. I wish someone would mute the mic when he has it. I remember when that team from New York came out here and they had a heralded player (all american) and he was kind of ragging on her over the mic. Said something like "she's a much better player than she showed here his week..' Really??

His commentary is absolutely awful. That's my only suggestion to make WCJ better. I know that will never happen because everyone won't say anything to him. But it's a great Christmas wish! ;)

But Norcal_fan think it's always like but when the get to college the tell tell story always comes out. There are many players never get metion but in college people aske what school did the players play at. You hear the more i know that player played for that team.

I agree, where is Pacifica Pete when we need him :)))))) RespectBBGame, what on earth are you talking about????????? This has to be your best post to date as I think you took the third word from all of your other sentences and combined them in some incoherent group of sentences.

With regards to the Jamboree I would agree with Norcal_fan, however getting past the announcing and watching a bunch of competitive brackets is what makes the Jamboree a great tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT