ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on with Riordan?

I DONT know who Coaches Riordan so did he win some lower level “State Championship”?….. I have no idea, you tell me….

As far as the WCAL goes I know Serra and SF won some kind of D2 “Sate Championship” and I am sure their are others…..

With 17 D1 in players you should be winning the Real State Championship which is the Open, not losing 4 games….

Put 17 D1 players on DLS and They win the Open because they will be well coached and developed…. 🤣

U should be 5-1 or 6 and 0 with 17 D1 players that probably double what de la salle or sicp have this year

2-4 embarrassing

It All Started With Brandon Huffman Writing and Hyping the Riordan Players , then the offers were flowing ! Brandon Huffman been pretty Quite lately l ! Did Riordan take Huffman off the PAYROLL? Really makes you think about the Legitimacy Of Brandon Huffman's endorsement!!

It All Started With Brandon Huffman Writing and Hyping the Riordan Players , then the offers were flowing ! Brandon Huffman been pretty Quite lately l ! Did Riordan take Huffman off the PAYROLL? Really makes you think about the Legitimacy Of Brandon Huffman's endorsement!!
This is not quite accurate. Typically players already have offers before any stars come (which is the main thing Huffman does), not the other way around. For example I saw that Winn has over 40 offers yet hasn't been given stars yet (probably will come this year given he's a sophomore).

This is not quite accurate. Typically players already have offers before any stars come (which is the main thing Huffman does), not the other way around. For example I saw that Winn has over 40 offers yet hasn't been given stars yet (probably will come this year given he's a sophomore).
Huffman Does not issue Stars( rankings) that's Greg Biggins. Huffman does the stories ( hype) in some cases. Their are a Ton of D1 athletes in HS football that have Stats and Tape that Huffman does not subscribe too or report on. Huffman has a group of trainers and Coaches he subscribes too. It's unfortunately 💰 Game and these adults are screwing it up for the kids .

I’m calling 🐂💩. The offers came in after these players participated in the numerous off season college and invitational camps like Rivals, UnderArmour and Nike. Coach Ravipati also provided its spring camp schedule for all the schools’ scouts and coaches. Offers are made of a player’s potential/ceiling in addition to their performance in high school including academics. 80% are on the honor roll with several carry 4.0 GPAs. Amazing how some on this board throw shade at a program that is providing exposure for its players and the opportunity to get a free ride to College and to play at the next level. Btw - this attracts many college programs that never come out to NorCal and almost all of them visit the area’s HS spring camps. And Once again - show me a fake offer.

Last edited:
This is confusing. What's the purpose of a prep football program? Is it primarily a showcase for individuals? Is it a platform to produce outstanding teams? Is it an athletic activity designed to benefit the school itself in terms of enrollment, public relations, fund-raising, etc.?

For an inner city private school, I would say all of the above. Providing opportunities rather than showcase.

Huffman Does not issue Stars( rankings) that's Greg Biggins. Huffman does the stories ( hype) in some cases. Their are a Ton of D1 athletes in HS football that have Stats and Tape that Huffman does not subscribe too or report on. Huffman has a group of trainers and Coaches he subscribes too. It's unfortunately 💰 Game and these adults are screwing it up for the kids .
Huffman absolutely has a say in who gets stars! Agree Greg Biggins does as well. That process doesn't happen by a single person. 2nd stats don't matter when it comes to recruiting. Just because a player is good in high school and has great stats doesn't make him recruitable. Finally, Huffman's job on 247sports job is to report on recruitable kids. Typically that designation doesn't happen until AFTER a kid gets offers or at least shows out at a camp. It's not like Huffman is not magically creating offers simply by writing stories about random kids that have no offers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT