ADVERTISEMENT

What is it with Frankie Ferrari?

BKWRDKUROUT

Sports Fanatic
Apr 28, 2007
Update on Ferrari below
http://www.smdailyjournal.com/artic...-teams-are-off-and-running/1776425153775.html

The Colts were poised to make a run at the state title again this season, after making it to the final four last season.But the loss of two key players — returner Crisshawn Clark and USF-transfer Frankie Ferrari — caused the Colts to stumble a bit out of the gate as they lost their first two games before beating Modesto 82-66 last week.

Clark signed a letter-of-intent to play at University of Pittsburgh and is essentially redshirting this season.

Ferrari is no longer on the Cañada roster.

September 1st, 20115 Frankie Ferrari leaves USF, transfers to Cañada

http://www.smdailyjournal.com/artic...es-usf-transfers-to-canada/1776425149397.html

Todays article ---- http://www.smdailyjournal.com/articles/sports/2015-11-19/colts-moving-on/1776425153835.html

Last edited:
He thinks he is a 5 star recruit...when he is not! unfortunate for him he is getting very bad advise from someone.

He wouldn't start for Chico State. Not over Jalen Mcferren or Robert Duncan. That isn't a knock on him either. They are just that good and I've never been a big fan of the hype. He's a great shooter and scorer, but is slow and can't guard anybody. 5 star? Ha ha… Realistically he's a tweener. High D2 or low D1 at best.

He wouldn't start for Dominican College. Why in the world USF offered him a scholarship is beyond belief.

Saw him play since he was a freshman in high school u guys are being a bit harsh he may
Not be a division 1 player but make no mistake he is a very good gaurd with a high basketball
IQ and in this day and age where plenty of gaurds just want to get to the rack and can't shoot
frankie can flat out shoot it.I hope he lands on his feet at the school that will be the right
fit.

Harsh…. I was at Norcal Finals a few years ago when Newman crushed Riordan. Best players on that court were from Newman (Corey Hammell and Kenny Love both of who are on Scholarship doing very well. Love is a D3 all american at Whitworth and Hammell starts for Univ of Alaska)
I didn't even know Ferrari was getting recruited. He looked like another HS guard to me who was a fine player but nothing more.

You wan to see a kid that can play…. Go watch Joey Calcaterra from Marin Catholic. Doesn't get any hype and is 2x the player this kid is.

Larry All i am saying is that for some reason gaurds who can actually shoot and run a team is being highly
under valued in todays game.some of these so called highly touted 2016 and 2017 gaurds
are getting high praised for there athleticism and can't shoot it a lick.There is a old saying dumb
Gets you beat give me a smart gaurd who can shoot it anyday of the week he may to humble himself
as to which level of basketball he will play at but i am sure he will land on his feet.

The problem is he will not sit still enough to learn a program and get himself in the right spot. His M.O is... if not going just the right way he leaves. Who wants someone like that in there program? I think he can shoot and has good IQ but with that stigma on him, who will take a chance, you never know what he will do. He would've been good at Canada and with the staff there he could've been able to enhance his skills and maybe get an offer. Where is he redshirting at?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT