ADVERTISEMENT

What on Earth is Going on at DLS?

This is a Flat out Lie…. The only team in Nor Cal that Contacted Cen10 to play is PITT and PITT traveled down there and played Cen10 2 years in a row….

Cen10 confirmed in tweet last year that they contacted Folsom to play and Folsom Said “We prefer to Play Nor Cal Teams”…..

The Cen10 Tweet was posted on the National Board and I believe this one as well….
And you know what is this the burner moment. Is So Cal saying Cen needs to travel to be legit under the wrong handle. If not this dude just says anything

• Haha
Reactions: THEOC89
This is a Flat out Lie…. The only team in Nor Cal that Contacted Cen10 to play is PITT and PITT traveled down there and played Cen10 2 years in a row….

Cen10 confirmed in tweet last year that they contacted Folsom to play and Folsom Said “We prefer to Play Nor Cal Teams”…..

The Cen10 Tweet was posted on the National Board and I believe this one as well….
Exactly. Pitt went down there TWICE because Cen10 stated they don't travel. This is a fact.

Folsom has had multiple contacts with Cen10 through various lanes- Same response: "we don't travel."

Exactly. Pitt went down there TWICE because Cen10 stated they don't travel. This is a fact.

Folsom has had multiple contacts with Cen10 through various lanes- Same response: "we don't travel."
No, Folsom has not had any other contacts with Cen10…. Folsom has no Desire to play Cen10….

Let’s get back to your original comment. You have a way of side tracking. You said they never leave So Cal. WRONG, just admit you made a stupid statement
Cen10 even Traveled to Nor Cal in 2015 to play DLS in The Open at Sac State…. So Yes, Cen10 has Traveled to Nor Cal as well…. 🤣

No, Folsom has not had any other contacts with Cen10…. Folsom has no Desire to play Cen10….
False.

And Cen10 lost to a lowly San Diego team that Folsom has beat multiple times.

Traveling for a mandated bowl game is very different that willingly scheduling.

Folsom is #1 public in CA until Cen10 travels.

:)

Ok let’s set the record straight. 2010, 2014, 2017, 2018, sounds like more people need to move that way. 2018 was the last, wow.

Anyways per research, Corona has been out of state more since 2010 than Folsom has been off of the 80. But hey, schedule out of state. Until then, yeah.

Cutting through all of the huffing and puffing in response to the pricking and prodding by the Persistently Probing Pasty Poobah, let us agree on one thing: Folsom remains NorCal's best public school football program. What other public school has defeated DLS twice in 13 months? Don't hate the team because of the messenger.

What about O’Dowd.. what’s happening over there? Maybe fall of big private schools. ODowd has talent but coaching has been inconsistent over last several years

What about O’Dowd.. what’s happening over there? Maybe fall of big private schools. ODowd has talent but coaching has been inconsistent over last several years
Inconsistent coaching is the key to me. Hard to build a culture when the culture is changing every few years

Reactions: FBAddict
Interesting comment in regards to coaching at BOD, considering most of the coaches at BOD are former NFL players.
Not questioning the knowledge they bring. But at any level, it takes more than that to build a program year in and year out.

im not sure if this is the case at BOD, but I heard a podcast recently that says some HS coaches see college and pro football and try to do the same thing in HS when their players don’t have that same ability to make a certain block, certain coverage, etc.

some HS coaches see college and pro football and try to do the same thing in HS when their players don’t have that same ability to make a certain block, certain coverage, etc.
Great perspective.

To add to that- I think social media has made it worse at the HS level. Everyone thinks the MDs and SJBs of the world is the 'standard' when in reality, 99.99999 percent of programs could never touch that. It is a false bar to always try and chase.

Then you add in the college and pro stuff and some people actually try to apply that at a HS level.

Interesting times for sure.

Great perspective.

To add to that- I think social media has made it worse at the HS level. Everyone thinks the MDs and SJBs of the world is the 'standard' when in reality, 99.99999 percent of programs could never touch that. It is a false bar to always try and chase.

Then you add in the college and pro stuff and some people actually try to apply that at a HS level.

Interesting times for sure.
i am dying to hear what the standard is if MD and SJB arent it......... i have a clue tho

• Haha
Reactions: THEOC89
i am dying to hear what the standard is if MD and SJB arent it......... i have a clue tho
I think you need a course on reading comprehension.

Go back and re-read my post for it's intent.

And if you think two mercenary schools in CA are the "standard" for HSFB, than you have a lot more problems than we initially thought. :)

I think you need a course on reading comprehension.

Go back and re-read my post for it's intent.

And if you think two mercenary schools in CA are the "standard" for HSFB, than you have a lot more problems than we initially thought. :)
believe you me... my reading comp is elite. i have the paperwork to show it.
and if i got problems relating to a teen message board. i can live with that.
but you didnt answer the question ma'am

believe you me... my reading comp is elite. i have the paperwork to show it.
and if i got problems relating to a teen message board. i can live with that.
but you didnt answer the question ma'am
Reading is elite?

Not according to your writing. We use capital letters and complete sentences around these parts. :)

Interesting comment in regards to coaching at BOD, considering most of the coaches at BOD are former NFL players.
Being an NFL player does not equate to being a good high school coach. Process is different in developing talent vs coaching talent. Even high end schools only have a couple of potential pros on their team. You gotta deal with parents, grades, kids not having rides, orthodontist appointments etc.. These NFL guys might look attractive but not the answer in high school… trust me

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT