ADVERTISEMENT

Who is at the game?

I would have liked to have been. They weren't the best games, but they were at least competitive and came down to the wire.

For those who were at Cerritos, what was the atmosphere like? Crowd size?

Speaking for the DO/GB game. DO represented very well, outdrawing the GB side. Full DO band was in attendance as well. As far as total crown size? Not really sure. Was told the place holds 15k. I would guess, at most, 4k for the DO game. Atmosphere was festive with a lot of energy on both sides. Did not stick around for the Folsom/Cathedral game (had a plane to catch). For some reason they had DO and Folsom sitting on the home side but were the visitors in the game. Pretty good place to watch a game. Just my take.

At Stub Hub/Home Depot Center, the games felt like an event. Other stuff going on, nice venue. At Cerritos, they were just high school football games.

Even for DLS-MD, the stadium was only at about 60% capacity. Last night, it was about 25-30%. If the games aren't going to draw over 10K, they should have it at Santa Ana Stadium. Better stadium, better parking, better environment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT