ADVERTISEMENT

Why I have bad feeling about Washington beating OSU. Comments please

They all could get into CAL/UCLA. Stanford.... no way. Different level all together. No dummy's posted on the front door. Remember JKIDD played at CAL folks. He barely could read/write coming out of HS.

Vandy- great school. I think they have much higher academic standards for athletes as well.

You’re clueless when you talk about Cal, their academic standards are very strict now since their APR scare late in the Tedford era......since then it’s a whole different ballgame, don’t believe me see their APR scores in the Pac 12. Cal requires 80% of their recruits to have 3.0 or higher and have few exemptions lol so funny people stereotype like they really know and then refer to a recruit from the early 1990s, next you going to bring up Charles White ?

“The men's basketball team had a score of 970 – the same as last year and 31 points higher than it was four years ago. Football's score was at 976, which is just two points shy of its all-time high and up 29 points over the past four years. Men's cross country had the largest year-over-year gain, moving up 19 points to an all-time best of 995. Men's swimming & diving, field hockey and women's track & field also posted double-digit increases.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT