IMG Academy
Montverde
Wasatch Academy
La Lumiere
Sunrise Christian

Rumored Final 2/3 Teams:
Prolific Prep
AZ Compass Prep or Hillcrest Prep

Would be very interesting to see this league formed. Prolific most likely will join if it is created.

It is a very interesting time for prep basketball with this elite league, more prep programs in general and the draw of the G Leauge and Overtime League for some of the elite players.

Seems like Prolific Prep would be a good fit for this league.

It is a very interesting time for prep basketball with this elite league, more prep programs in general and the draw of the G Leauge and Overtime League for some of the elite players.

Seems like Prolific Prep would be a good fit for this league.

Yah I mean they play in all the same events of those teams. Id assume they wanted to do 2 divisions...EAST and WEST with Prolific, Wasatch, AZ Compass and maybe 2 more teams making up the west while La Lum, Sunrise, IMG, Montverde and Oak Hill playing in the East.

There goes TurleLoveCA again. Always getting his two cents in. I got front seats next year for you Turtle at Napa Valley College. Shoot us an email and I won't tell anyone you came to a game.

Prolific Prep will stay independent, as we have always enjoyed being affiliated with all top events and leagues (Grind Session and NIBC). We are about playing the best competition in the Country each and every year. This coming year will be our stiffest schedule to date.

However, we will be play in half of those NIBC events the league will be playing in and playing multiple ESPN games at these events against top NIBC teams. A great league and we are very thankful to be recognized and able to play NIBC teams and Grind Session teams.

BIG THINGS coming in 2021-2022 for Prolific Prep. Going to be an epic year and roster.

There goes TurleLoveCA again. Always getting his two cents in. I got front seats next year for you Turtle at Napa Valley College. Shoot us an email and I won't tell anyone you came to a game.

Prolific Prep will stay independent, as we have always enjoyed being affiliated with all top events and leagues (Grind Session and NIBC). We are about playing the best competition in the Country each and every year. This coming year will be our stiffest schedule to date.

However, we will be play in half of those NIBC events the league will be playing in and playing multiple ESPN games at these events against top NIBC teams. A great league and we are very thankful to be recognized and able to play NIBC teams and Grind Session teams.

BIG THINGS coming in 2021-2022 for Prolific Prep. Going to be an epic year and roster.
can i joy in the front row?

Reactions: ProlificPrepTV
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT