ADVERTISEMENT

Woliczko reaches 1,000 career points

Just a ridiculous player... I saw her in an 8th-grade all-star game (the NorCal Sports TV showcase at Las Positas College) and couldn't believe what I was seeing. She owned the court bigtime! But even then, she was setting screens, passing to open teammates, etc. as if was a regular game, not just an All-star game where ratball is usually the style of the day.

She's Mittys best player IMO.

I know miss Uconn gets all the love but Wol allows all the Mittys girls to float around outside and do what they do while she takes care of business down low and cleans up any misses. She's a generational talent. I can't even imagine what she going to be like as a senior. Averaging 20/20?

Reactions: GBBall4L
She's Mittys best player IMO.

I know miss Uconn gets all the love but Wol allows all the Mittys girls to float around outside and do what they do while she takes care of business down low and cleans up any misses. She's a generational talent. I can't even imagine what she going to be like as a senior. Averaging 20/20?
Interesting take because I have thought McKenna gets more love than Morgan does.

Either way, I think McKenna is their best player but Morgan is their most important because of her ability to control the game with the ball in her hands.

But what a great "problem" to have LOL

Interesting take because I have thought McKenna gets more love than Morgan does.

Either way, I think McKenna is their best player but Morgan is their most important because of her ability to control the game with the ball in her hands.

As a coach I would love for the public to have a debate about whose is the better of my players. Especially the caliber of players they both are. Great talents.

Last edited:

I watched this duo a season ago and I could not help but get reminded of the Curry-KD years for the Dubs, for reasons similar to what you call out here - best vs most important (in Steph's case his gravity). And McKenna's silky-smooth middy game reminded me so much of KD, it is hard to stop her in that zone

When is Morgan Cheli going to return to Mitty's lineup? She was injured in the initial minutes of the Saint Francis game and missed the Sacred Heart Cathedral game in SF. I'll watch the Riordan game tonight in San Jose and see if I can find out her status.

I watched the Mitty-Riordan game and Cheli was sitting on the bench in street clothes. The Monarchs were only ahead by 11 points at half (35-24) before blowing it open for a final of 79-38. Riordan has a soph post, Zion McGuire, who did a good job defending Wolizcko early on. They also have another soph PF, Teagan Radcliffe, that was very physical and scored AR's initial 8 points from the field (mostly inside). Finally, their best player was probably their senior PG, Ashanti Dias.

Reactions: TheHillZ
I watched the Mitty-Riordan game and Cheli was sitting on the bench in street clothes. The Monarchs were only ahead by 11 points at half (35-24) before blowing it open for a final of 79-38. Riordan has a soph post, Zion McGuire, who did a good job defending Wolizcko early on. They also have another soph PF, Teagan Radcliffe, that was very physical and scored AR's initial 8 points from the field (mostly inside). Finally, their best player was probably their senior PG, Ashanti Dias.
What he said.

It was only a six-point game with two minutes to go in the first half. Really liked Zion's defense, yet Woliczko still ended up with 29/9. Tough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT