ADVERTISEMENT

……

Just in case anyone cares. My sources have told me that Donda Prep is disbanding the basketball team. A lot of issues happening within the team including the top 2 players Dillingham and JJ Taylor both leaving the program.

Will be interesting to see if these players play in the CIF ranks next year somewhere in Socal.
Shocking….seemed like a great idea.
Just in case anyone cares. My sources have told me that Donda Prep is disbanding the basketball team. A lot of issues happening within the team including the top 2 players Dillingham and JJ Taylor both leaving the program.

Will be interesting to see if these players play in the CIF ranks next year somewhere in Socal.

Anyone who has seen Donda play in-person should not be surprised.

Neither player mentioned are from California, so they are probably looking for teams playing a national schedule or enrolling in college early.

Reactions: ayalar09
I am surprised being the press in Southern California is always all over negative school news when it comes to athletics that this hasn’t broke yet. And being it relates to Kanye. You would think they would be all over this and it would have leaked.

Wizard, interesting point. It's still all rumor at the moment.
The school itself must be doing well. Cause last Monday they just launched a new website. So basketball maybe at the high level may go bye bye, but the school is still pushing the education side and if that side was in trouble Kanye would be on TMZ in mere minutes

Ex NBA player Dorell Wright was just announced as the new head coach of Donda. Guess this rumor was false.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT