ADVERTISEMENT

DLS Salesian

Great call to get a 2 for 1 by Mellis. Inbound the ball and score, no dribble. 34-28 Salesian. I should get credit for yelling that. Just kidding, well maybe not. Great quarter.

40-33 Salesian. Ran a great two great sets for two three’s. Salesian ball out the time out. 5:44 in the 4th.

40-33 Pride…. After a made 3, Perteete had one REAL COLD stare for the crowd!

46-37 Pride, 2:11 left in the ball game…. These dudes are on another level.

Salesian wore them down. Blair not enough help. Salesian #1 seed in NorCal Open hopefully Riordan gets #2 seed so they avoid Salesian if they are both fortunate enough to make finals.

It’s really unbelievable how patient Salesian is in their offense. I don’t recall ever seeing someone jack up a shot without working the ball around, valuing the possessions. They seem to have interchangeable pieces that are all on the same page, no matter what mix of players is in the game.

It’s really unbelievable how patient Salesian is in their offense. I don’t recall ever seeing someone jack up a shot without working the ball around, valuing the possessions. They seem to have interchangeable pieces that are all on the same page, no matter what mix of players is in the game.
The exact opposite of another team everyone talks about

Reactions: SF_Mikey
DLS played excellent defense, but Blair didn't get much help on O down the stretch

You are correct. They had some chances. But never took the lead. They play hard as always. But when playing the best team you have to take advantage of mistakes which they did on a few. The kid with the red hair is tough as well. He helped Blair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT