ADVERTISEMENT

1st round upsets?

ST1984

Rookie
Sep 25, 2015
D2. Whitney over DO. Maybe the Whitney team that beat Rocklin will show up.
D3. Christian Bros over Vanden. Looked as if Vanden could have easily been ranked lower.(By wins and MP ranking)
D5. Bear River over Ripon. I know BR has been missing some key players. Hopefully, they will be back on Friday. Great Coaching may get BR past this 1st game.

D3. Christian Bros over Vanden. Looked as if Vanden could have easily been ranked lower.(By wins and MP ranking)
D5. Bear River over Ripon. I know BR has been missing some key players. Hopefully, they will be back on Friday. Great Coaching may get BR past this 1st game.

1. Whitney will not beat DO.
2. Christian Bros will beat Vanden
3. Bear River doesn't have a snow ball chance of beating Ripon. Ain't gonna happen even with good coaching.

Just checked the weather.....There is a snowstorm predicted in Ripon on Friday! Haha

Just checked the weather.....There is a snowstorm predicted in Ripon on Friday! Haha
Yeah I just noticed that. The report is that it will only last for about 30 minutes. And better news is it will hit right after the game is over.

ST1984 said:

1. Whitney will not beat DO.
2. Christian Bros will beat Vanden
3. Bear River doesn't have a snow ball chance of beating Ripon. Ain't gonna happen even with good coaching.

............hope I don't get the middle seat between the two of you on a cross country flight.......

Okay, just for fun ...

For SJS D1 -
#11-Lincoln-Stockton over #6-Cosumnes Oaks

For SJS D2, which I believe will be more competitive and maybe we will see 2 of the 4 following upsets -
#9-Granite Bay over #8-Downey
#12-Whitney over #5-Del Oro
#11-Pitman over #6-Del Campo
#10-McNair over #7-Sacramento

For SJS D3 -
#9-Christian Brothers over #8-Vanden

For SJS D4 -
None

For SJS D5 -
None

For SJS D6 -
None

For SJS D7 -
Millennium over Woodland Christian

Maybe the Whitney team that beat Rocklin will show up..

It's not as if that same Whitney team hasn't been showing up most every week. That game was more about the Rocklin team that didn't show up due to suspension and injury. It's all been well-chronicled on this site, so no need to go over it again.

Whitney CAN beat Del Oro, but they are going to have to play extremely well and hope that Del Oro shows up as they did against Folsom and Rocklin. That said, the Golden Eagles have been getting healthier and healthier and I believe should take care of the Wildcats by 10+.

Only one so far in the NCS is in Div. V.

Stellar Prep routed favored Cloverdale (at Cloverdale) 35-0.

After going 7-1, Cloverdale dropped their last three games and failed to score a point in any of them.

2 out of 1 ain't bad bro. Took 3rd place in Pick'em the first time playing. Where were you? Bowed out after week 0.

I would think that #8 Los Banos beating #1 Lathrop in D4 is about as big of an upset that there could be. I know there's only 8 teams in that division but the lowest seed beating the highest seed should qualify shouldn't it?

Can't get'em all right. Win some lose some. At the end of the day I was third in the pick'em contest. That has to mean something to you folks.

PGW..
You were only one of the few that responded on this "upsets" thread. You did make it fun! Now hopefully my team can keep winning. It's not BR, but we played em. We will be an underdog from now on.
BTW. I was hoping DO would win also.

Reactions: concrete17
WHS put the scare in DO and took them to the end of round 12.....I am happy with that.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT