ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Spring Ball

ArmchairGOAT

Hall of Famer
Dec 8, 2019
Good to see all the Spring Ball camps throughout NorCal. Love some of the creativity to make it more accessible for college scouts to see the kids. OAL had a great turnout. Other schools combined like DeLa and Serra - nice touch with the Island BBQ!
Good to see the offers coming in throughout the area!
Around the WCAL it appears Serra, St. Francis, Bellarmine, SHC and Riordan have been very active this Spring. Lots of offers to a lot of their players. Understand Serra and St. Francis are reloading with strong freshman classes and that RIordan has some promising kids coming in as well. Been quiet from Mitty and SI, but I’m sure they are in the lab working on their game.
Would love to hear any updates from the league and NorCal as well! Feels like we are FINALLY fully coming out of Pandemic era limitations.

Sorry to take away from the cause and what they’re trying to accomplish, but am I trippin? these dudes are practicing in pads rn?! Or they filmed this in the fall and just now broadcasting it?

In NorCal I heard CCS/WCAL gets 5 Spring practices. Other sections/leagues get 10 and even 15 practices.
SoCal gets 15 practices across the board.

Sorry to take away from the cause and what they’re trying to accomplish, but am I trippin? these dudes are practicing in pads rn?! Or they filmed this in the fall and just now broadcasting it?

It's from last football season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT