ADVERTISEMENT

Archbishop Riordan’s 2023-24 Non League Schedule

Found it…. in Eastvale, Riverside County.

They went 23-7 last year. Played in the same league as Corona Centennial.

Beat SRV and Jesuit in the Classic at Damien last year.
SRV beat Roosevelt at the Damien…,SRV actually won the Damien Gold Div.

Reactions: observer22
The Utah high school basketball teams are not too be messed with.

In my opinion if you were to say which state had the most underrated high school basketball, my first thought would be Utah.

Just a ton of good competition and unlike CIF teams they are allowed to play anyone they want!
Some damn good LDS athletes in that state. The top teams aren’t these all star circus groups we have assembled out here. These kids play together a long time. In a 32 min game you can get clocked cleaned.
And if there is a brother there is always 1 or 2 more. Remember Haws kids from lone peak. Must have been a couple of them if not more. All studs.

Reactions: ayalar09
Some damn good LDS athletes in that state. The top teams aren’t these all star circus groups we have assembled out here. These kids play together a long time. In a 32 min game you can get clocked cleaned.
And if there is a brother there is always 1 or 2 more. Remember Haws kids from lone peak. Must have been a couple of them if not more. All studs.

They play a very hard nosed, yet pure style of basketball. I agree 100% a lot of those guys haven’t been thrown together, they’ve played with each other for years.

My current favorite utah team is Corner Canyon….you wanna see a team that can take/beat any team in the country…that team is Corner Canyon. Lots of other solid programs including the aforementioned Lone Peak

American Fork beat Prep powerhouse Sunrise Christian and then lost to Corner Canyon three times last season!

Reactions: larry legend33
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT