ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Changes

That's unfortunate from the standpoint that he has been there close to two decades
From what was told to me, he is leaving on his own to focus on more personal matters. Might just be a one year thing like Rob Ray has done several times at Lowell.

Bomber is out. Heard it first hand. Crazy. Thought it was near but figured he would go out next year on his terms.

LL is on point as usual. He had a great run. CN needs to be smart and make a move that attracts local hoopsters. There is a name floating around, I personally hope it comes to fruition. Time will tell.

Reactions: DonniePeckerwood
There's a great up and coming young coach on the east side of santa rosa, currently coaching for the school he played at back in the day! I'm no dr. naismith, but if the AD of your favorite NBL school(there will be more than just newman) doesn't try and make contact with this guy, then they haven't done their homework!

There's a great up and coming young coach on the east side of santa rosa, currently coaching for the school he played at back in the day! I'm no dr. naismith, but if the AD of your favorite NBL school(there will be more than just newman) doesn't try and make contact with this guy, then they haven't done their homework!
Are you intimating that Bonfigli is out?

LL is on point as usual. He had a great run. CN needs to be smart and make a move that attracts local hoopsters. There is a name floating around, I personally hope it comes to fruition. Time will tell.
I would imagine that the pool of applicants is probably going to be one of the biggest in North Bay history. I just hope they don't rush finding a replacement, because those are VERY BIG SHOES TO FILL!

Yes he’s out.........hopefully on his terms. He’s a good man. Youth and progressive thinking would be a shot in the arm. IMHO Newman alumni will be their route. I’m sure LL has some insight.

I have reason to believe that there are a few people on this thread that know more than they are leading on to believe. I feel like I have subscribed to InTheDark.com

Reactions: DonniePeckerwood
What about Lott from Santa Rosa would he get a call?
I think he's a very fine Coach. He has single handily resurrected the Santa Rosa Program. He gets the kids to play extremely hard. Would be a great hire.

He's done a real nice job with that program, those kids play hard. And the chest bumps are more contagious than the Corona virus!

That said, I was originally thinking of a coach a little further East!
Am I the only one on this thread that apparently doesn't know diddly pooh? InTheDark.com

The Bomber had a great run at CN. And (in my opinion) it was never going to be easy when the time came to move on because I dont think he would have ever left on his own terms. I think Bomber would coach at CN until hes 100 if he could have. Over the last 5 or 6yrs there have been some issues with parents/kids and it hastened his departure. I have no doubt he will continue coaching somewhere else in the county and those future games vs CN will be cant miss drama.

Last edited:
Reactions: larry legend33
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT