ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy night in WCAL

Crusaders pull out the win in spite of themselves! Lol! I thought their numerous turnovers would doom them again as they have done so many times this season. Great clutch shot by Clark who had a up and down game with many unforced turnovers by lazy or forced passes, but forces a turnover after his turnover with 6 seconds left in the game setting up his game winner. Strange game, but Crusaders will gladly take the win.[/QUOT

Crusaders may end up in the open if they keep winning. Top 5 WCAL teams to the open.

Whenever stats are posted or people put out information, I think it’s wise or it would be in good taste to type or show accurate information. It’s not fair to the persons mentioned, especially if the information shared about them, is inaccurate. Now, if the information given is simply an opinion, like your last comment, I can get with that. But I can’t get with including people and there information, especially if the information is, in my own opinion, not accurate or correct. Your opinion and everyone else’s opinion, is just that, an opinion, you or anyone else is free to express opinions, But, I will not ignore when information is given that’s suppose to be facts, when in fact it’s not. The original stat in question should have been addressed only, not the addition of other kid’s stats, whether you care or not about the subject in question, other kids could and should have been left out of that whole created dialogue, in my opinion.

Sorry man I don’t know how to or if you can upload images on here but I can assure you that stat is correct and a FACT not an opinion. I can’t give an opinion about a stat nor would I. That stat simply comes down to coaching.

Sorry, but the Official Stats for Riordan vs. SHC are listed below.

These stats were double checked by watching video of the game after the game was over.

Bryce Monroe 8 FGs of 29 FGAs, 0 3pt shot made, 8 attempted
Emmet Neal 6 FGs of 13 FGAs, 1 3pt shot made, 3 attempted
Gary Hudson 2 FGs of 7 FGAs, 2 3pt shot made, 4 attempted
Amin Oglesby 6 FGs of 10 FGAs, 0 3pt shot made, 1 attempted

‍♂️

The only reason why I responded because 2 other kids were mentioned on a post that wasn’t about them, that’s all. And, the information you gave concerning those 2 kids were inaccurate. It’s just not right in my opinion to do that, that was all. I’ve watched that game repeatedly and I’ve seen the stat sheet, If mere facts are stated then I’m good. I don’t argue and it takes tough skin to deal with issues like this, especially on a blog. Everyone on here has a right to express their opinions, but when you give facts and I’m not sure about what was stated, I want to know where the information came from. I dialogue, I don’t argue, at least I try not to.

What game did you watch and what stats did you come up with? The stat I gave was the official game stat. I can’t figure out how you see that stat as being inaccurate?

So you are saying say something about Monroe's stats , but no one elses...interesting . Since I know you know Sacred Hearts team, you should obviously know that if Neal and Monroe are not leading the team in attempts and points they do not stand a chance in games. Just my opinion.

No one else took 29 shots! I don’t agree with you on those 2 players taking all the shots. It’s a team game and both players are capable of making plays to make their teammates better. Monroe is a hell of a passer! He doesn’t have to put that load on his shoulders for that team to win. If you watched that game Oglesby kept them in the game rebounding and posting up. If he had the miss match nothing wrong with riding that wave. Obviously everyone is focused on Monroe and Neal so other players have to step up. Just my opinion from my observation.

Serdaprs, it's going to take a somewhat miracle if the Crusaders qualify for the Open with their remaining games @ Bellarmine; @ SI and hosting St.Francis in the league finale. Riordan's play has been erratic with too many turnovers and bad decision-making. All 3 teams will be sure to take advantage. We'll see, stranger things have happened. lol

Serdaprs, it's going to take a somewhat miracle if the Crusaders qualify for the Open with their remaining games @ Bellarmine; @ SI and hosting St.Francis in the league finale. Riordan's play has been erratic with too many turnovers and bad decision-making. All 3 teams will be sure to take advantage. We'll see, stranger things have happened. lol

There's so much parity in the league this year I wouldn't count them out. @Bellarmine might be tough but @SI and St.Francis at home are definitely doable.

Reactions: jordan24
Crusaders pull out the win in spite of themselves! Lol! I thought their numerous turnovers would doom them again as they have done so many times this season. Great clutch shot by Clark who had a up and down game with many unforced turnovers by lazy or forced passes, but forces a turnover after his turnover with 6 seconds left in the game setting up his game winner. Strange game, but Crusaders will gladly take the win.
The lazy passes can be maddening! I think Riordan had the lead almost the whole game. One thing to remember but easy to forget is Clark is just a soph. As the PG he touches the ball and starts the offense every possession and rarely come off the court. When a player handles the ball that many times turnovers just come with the territory. As his game progresses this year and the following two years the turnovers will lessen considerably. Considering last year's season record and this years season ending injuries to 6'3'Turner and the 6'6' sophomore center, 4 league wins and counting with the buzzer beater loss to Bellarmine is a pleasant surprise for Crusader fans.

Reactions: jordan24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT