ADVERTISEMENT

D-1AA Bowl matchup

Yeah, quality kids and programs on both sides. Its one of those games you wished nobody had to walk away with the "L" if that makes sense.

Reactions: bulldogmgc
Great game!!! When you get to the RGB and title games you must play a full 48 mins. Every team is good!!! Real Good!! Coaching and talent takes over. Most teams at this level have no history and have to rely on film study only. League games and sectional opponents at least usually have familiarity.
Obviously our State system has flaws but as I watch these games unfold I really think about how many programs that normally might not have a chance get one.I Love that section champs advance.
I would like to see neutral sites used for all RGBs and State title games. Lost of great locations that could host 3 games a day like they are going to do today. All of the lower division teams that play this weekend should be playing in Carson or other suitable stadium and rotate annually.
RGB sites that come to mind are Lincoln of Stockton, Napa, RaboBank, Harrison Stadium to name a few.
Back to last nights game!! AWESOME!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT