ADVERTISEMENT

De La Salle sends Folsom home for the holidays. Grant dismantles El Cerrito. Is the changing of the guard upon us?

LecheDeMiPalo

Sports Fanatic
Dec 28, 2010
I’m just asking.

I haven’t watched Grant play in years but in watching them tonight it is clear that this is no longer Coach Mike Alberghini’s Grant Pacers. The offense has been modernized and, boy, do they still have some athletes.

For all of Folsom’s success one thing that has not come easy is that state championship trophy……….something the Almighty Grant Pacers will have an opportunity to hoist over the entire 916 next weekend!

Will we look back a few years from now and point at tonight as the night where the Rico Flores’ and Onterrio Smith Jr’s of the world decided that the daily drive to Folsom was no longer as appealing as it once was?

Good luck to both the Pacers and the Spartans next week! NorCal Football is truly at its best when both of those programs are relevant!

I’m just asking.

I haven’t watched Grant play in years but in watching them tonight it is clear that this is no longer Coach Mike Alberghini’s Grant Pacers. The offense has been modernized and, boy, do they still have some athletes.

For all of Folsom’s success one thing that has not come easy is that state championship trophy……….something the Almighty Grant Pacers will have an opportunity to hoist over the entire 916 next weekend!

Will we look back a few years from now and point at tonight as the night where the Rico Flores’ and Onterrio Smith Jr’s of the world decided that the daily drive to Folsom was no longer as appealing as it once was?

Good luck to both the Pacers and the Spartans next week! NorCal Football is truly at its best when both of those programs are relevant!
Ah you forgot to mention DE LA SALLE sent one of the biggest fans around home until September 2023

Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t Folsom have 3 state titles? Love me some grant but let’s be honest, they’re playing in division 3-AA? Not quite the same comparison.

Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t Folsom have 3 state titles? Love me some grant but let’s be honest, they’re playing in division 3-AA? Not quite the same comparison.
Indeed! Got nothing but love for Folsom, but let's also be honest, they are winning with three kids from the North Sac area. You put them three on Grant and we would be in the OPEN hahahahahahaha

Indeed! Got nothing but love for Folsom, but let's also be honest, they are winning with three kids from the North Sac area. You put them three on Grant and we would be in the OPEN hahahahahahaha
Oh for sure. If grant kept all their talent they would likely be top dog in SJS again but unfortunately for them they haven’t been. It’s not just Folsom getting them either. There’s multiple SFL teams that have numerous jr pacers on their rosters.

They’ve won THREE State Bowl Games. They’ve not won a single state championship.

Grant has. In fact, it was the inaugural open division game!
That grant team was incredible but nobody from NorCal is winning the state title you speak of anytime soon. Hell we may never win it again the way things have changed…

Hey everyone, pasty boy has done it again! He’s changed over to a “new” blog name (established 11/23/2022). 😂🤣😂
I’m a Christian Brothers grad. I call it like I see it. Folsom and DLS both beat grant by multiple touchdowns this year. Just being honest.

Folsom became very much a normal team over the past couple weeks with their inability to extend the field with loss of smith and flores. Just not a very good offensive team. DLS just smothered them. Score was closer then the actually game. And folsom lost to a team that I believe completed 1 pass.

• Haha
Reactions: remc and THEOC89
I know Smith’s Dad played for the Pacers back in the day, you saying those 3 all live in the Grant boundaries?

I’m a Christian Brothers grad. I call it like I see it. Folsom and DLS both beat grant by multiple touchdowns this year. Just being honest.
Still upset about Grant Spanking CB last week I see

Still upset about Grant Spanking CB last week I see
CB is not even close to a great team. They would get absolutely rolled by Serra, DLS, or Folsom. Grant barely beat them. Again, I’m a straight shooter 🤷🏻‍♂️

Don’t forget he is already likely back posting again, but with a new handle.
That would be hilarious although Patsy went to school in San Francisco at Galileo, at least what he said. Guess everyone didn’t move to the Mecca like he did

That would be hilarious although Patsy went to school in San Francisco at Galileo, at least what he said. Guess everyone didn’t move to the Mecca like he did
His new handles usually start out with “I’m from ‘such and such’” or “I’m a ‘such and such’ fan”……

• Haha
Reactions: THEOC89
So what I’m hearing is that if you’re a new poster and you say anything even remotely flattering about Folsom then you’re pasty? Got it.

What a welcoming board.

Last edited:
Pasty was quiet on his Twitter feed as well especially since his SC Trojans got spanked as well

• Haha
So what I’m hearing is that if you’re a new poster and you say anything even remotely flattering about Folsom then you’re pasty? Got it.

What a welcoming board.

What a welcoming board.
I personally don’t think you are Patsy. But a large majority in this board have never changed handles. So welcome, I just jumped back on after many years starting in 2002 2003 roughly. But apparently their is a history there. I mean previous to you we had a QPR Trinity handle and that guy just vanished out of nowhere.

Reactions: SJS Lord
I personally don’t think you are Patsy. But a large majority in this board have never changed handles. So welcome, I just jumped back on after many years starting in 2002 2003 roughly. But apparently their is a history there. I mean previous to you we had a QPR Trinity handle and that guy just vanished out of nowhere.
Def not that guy lol. Long time lurker and this is the first season my team has been good in ages and I think we’ll be decent next year so thought I’d join in. I watch a lot of hs ball. Cheers.

Reactions: HSWIZARD73
QPR is very active on Twitter spewing the same shit

• Haha
I thought he went to Piner? That had come out long ago when his handle was something like G61.

• Haha
If you do a search “Patsy Galileo”, you will see he literally told me he went to Galileo once. So who knows. Credibility at its finest.
You are Dealing with a person who once on the National Board posted a picture of what he claimed was his house in Folsom…. The person he was arguing with quickly pulled up the same picture of a house that was for sale at the time in Folsom that was on Zillow…. 🤣

Of Course he was just arguing about how it is so much better to Live in Folsom than in So Cal…. 🤣🤣

The best thing to do is just not believe anything he says….

Reactions: HSWIZARD73
Yes he absolutely did!!…. It was the whole premise for his argument with someone of how Folsom was so much better than living in Santa Rosa/North Bay…. 🤣🤣
Unfortunately I don’t know how to post photos on here. I basically asked for the 100th time what school did you go to. His exact response was Galileo SF. I took a snapshot, but don’t know how to post it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT