ADVERTISEMENT

DeLa - Riordan 7 on 7

FYI, there is an entry for "beat the brakes off" in Urban Dictionary, so it does seem to be a phrase that is used.

As for Riordan and Luavasa, I'd say that this is the year if Riordan is going to make noise. Luavasa is a legit dual-threat QB and this senior class stands out from the other classes in recent years. I would say SHC is in the quite the opposite, with the talent residing in last year's frosh class. I'm don't have an allegiance either way...just my thoughts.

Reactions: jordan24
FYI, there is an entry for "beat the brakes off" in Urban Dictionary, so it does seem to be a phrase that is used.

When? Back in the 60's???

golly-gee-willikers-batman-thumb.jpg

Reactions: jordan24
SHC has good talent in last years' freshman class....with three or four of the freshman moving up to varsity, there record was 6-3......RB Shepard, WR Murphy, RB Na, are all seniors this year and are fast and strong....D1 prospect Ismael needs to anchor the Irish line ....The question mark is the qb play. Logan White graduated and he had glimpses of being great but also was ordinary on some games....He was either underutilized or never was "on" every single game. It will be an interesting year and I am curious on how the QB will be. He does not have to be great but just needs to manage the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT