ADVERTISEMENT

Final Round of Playoff Scores - Thanksgiving Weekend 11/22-11/25

FBAddict

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 13, 2002
This is the final round of playoffs for most sections. Games are being being tonight include Winters @ Colusa and Biggs @ Portola.

Colusa leads Winters 28-7 3Q 9:45 minutes

Portola will win this game with less than 1 minute left in the game - Portola 27 - Biggs 14

I always liked the Wednesday night section games in the Northern Section. Made a few trips up there before thanksgiving festivities.

Reactions: FBAddict and MC415
Running clock to finish out the game Lincoln 35-0. 3:49 minutes left in the game.

Final: Lincoln over Balboa 35-0 and heading to a CIF RBG slot next week!

12 Bridges recovers the opening kickoff and gets a 16 yard TD run from Crawford. 2 point conversion good.

8-0 less than a minute into the game

Casa responds with a 6 yard TD run from #23. Owens with the 2 point conversion.

8-8 tie with 801 left Q1

12 Bridges gets a 9 yard TD pass on 4th and 3 to retake the lead at 15-8. 241 left Q1

Casa scores a 27 yard TD on a great screen play call. Was in a 4th and 5.

15-15 tie with 1151 left Q2

12 Bridges ball at the 1 yard line with 36 seconds left. Could be a big score and they get the ball to start Q3

Crawford’s big run got them to the 1 and then he punches it in. 22-15 Twelve Bridges

12 bridges was driving near the red zone and Cole Owens comes up with an interception.

Rams ball at its own 3 with 45 seconds left Q3

12 bridges misses a 32 yard FG. Casa gets the ball on its own 20 with 718 left and down 22-15

This is a really good game. I knew Twelve Bridges was a new school but I was surprised to hear this is TW's first senior class!!!

Reactions: ThunderRam
Great game!!!

Other games coming up!!!

SJS Grant vs Woodcreek 3PM

South:
SDS Mount Miguel vs Chula Vista 2PM
LAS Jordan vs Washington 3PM

SDS Section D 4 Championship game. All SDS finals are played at Southwestern University in Chula Vista.
MM scores again 21 - 0 against CV. 2Q 6 minutes remains

SJS D3 Championship game
Grant 7 - Woodcreek 0 Grant in the red zone 1Q 3 minutes left

Grant fires back to score quickly but misses the field goal Grant 13 Woodcreek 7

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT