ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom vs Central

I see a lot of chatter about the game going on, but some of us are depending on this thread for updates. Can someone please give a score update and time left in game. Thank you

Sorry, guys.

40-28 Folsom. 8:17 to go in the Q4. Folsom just punted from their 30 on 4th and 5. Central takes over at their own 35.

Reactions: nascar624
I left... My son didn't dress warm enough. Ugh.... Game of the century probably. 40-35 Folsom.
I was very impressed with Central. I said Folsom would roll. Boy was I wrong.

Everytime Central gets the ball with a chance to close within 1 score, the Bulldogs defense rises to the challenge and gets them behind the chains.

Just as I type that, the Griz strike on a slant pass that goes the distance.

40-35 now. Ladies and gentleman, we have a game.

This game is starting to remind me of Folsom-Bellarmine a couple years ago. The Bells hung around and stung 'em late.

Folsom just converted 3rd and 6 deep in Griz territory. Younger Ngata with a run inside the 15.

40-35 Folsom with 4:45 and counting.

So Cal update Oaks gets stuffed on 4th and 1 from the 4.Helix RB goes 60 yards for TD should be game 28-13 Helix 2:43 left

Reactions: ThunderRam
"This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the butter's getting hard, the eggs are cooling, and the Jell-O's jigglin'!: The game's outcome is set; only the final score is in question."

Helix has a corner that can match up with #10 6ft and is the fastest kid in the nation

But can he matchup physically and tackle him or out high point him for the ball?

Speed won't matter if he can't tackle him in the open field. As you saw today, Folsom runs a lot of screens. And if you do manage to matchup with Joe Ngata, then they have Badger ....

Reactions: FootballJunkie101
Before I sign off for the night, I just wanna give Central props again. That was a really, really good team. Best Folsom faced this year, though Sacramento was pretty close IMO.

The Griz hung tight with DLS in the middle of the season and gave Folsom a run at the end. They held up to what some of us were saying about them and didn't disappoint. They came out swinging and punched the Bulldogs in the mouth early. You could see that the experience they got from facing DLS didn't have them intimidated in the least. Good damn team. Folsom was just better.

Anyway, it's been fun commenting with y'all. Have a good evening and I'll likely be back on for the GB-Pitt game manana to do it all over again. Peace out.

But can he matchup physically and tackle him or out high point him for the ball?

Speed won't matter if he can't tackle him in the open field. As you saw today, Folsom runs a lot of screens. And if you do manage to matchup with Joe Ngata, then they have Badger ....

He’s a top corner in the nation I didn’t watch the game but maybe they threw a lot of screens to slow the pass rush my point was he’s not just gonna be able to run by him but overall they should dominate helix..helix doesn’t compete very well with the so cal big boys

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT