ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom vs Sheldon the Champ will be ???

Sheldon speed impressive. No size at all though but they cover a lot of floor. Folsom big guy picked up 2 cheap fouls early.
Wall making some plays. Agressive.

15-8 Sheldon after 1.

Folsom is going to need to step it up. HEAT is being obnoxiously loud. C'mon Folsom!!!!

I can hear HEAT going ballistic over the refs already!

Sit down HEAT!!!!
uzi.r191677.gif

Folsom is out to lunch. Not cohesive At all.
Sheldon doing a nice job on Ford. He's been a non factor.

Determination can win you a title when the Top Dog thinks repeating is a birth right. Folsom has the been there done that to win the second half but Rollings is too seasoned a coach to cave in. Second half will decide.

Best part of the contest 2 Public Schools playing for D1 .

Von,
I am! I thought you were ducking me like HEAT is until after the game
laugh.r191677.gif

Sheldon is doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing. Folsom is shooting 20% and missing layups left and right.
Sheldon is better than I thought but I still don't see it.. Wait til Folsom starts making baskets

DAWGS no longer sleep walking. Ford putting in work spearheads 13-4 run Folsom up 2 early 3rd.

The question of the night is- WHERE IS HEAT!?????????????????

It's a good game now. 35-33. Sheldon is battling. There pretty damn tenacious.
Kids are playing hard.

Wall is squeezing the game from Rollings. Offsetting the Huskies tenacity with poise.

Folsom 1/2 court D really impressive. In a 1/2 court game Sheldon struggles.
Up and down they can beat you. Slow it down and it's a different story.

Great game. Sheldon coming back.
50-49 Folsom 7.9 left. Folsom ball.
Get it to ford!!!

Ford bricks front end of 1 in 1 FT. ROLLINGS has 2.7 seconds to diagram a game winner,

Damn it man. Good game Folsom, heart of a champion means a lot. Sheldon will be back next year.

WHERE YOU AT HEAT!?????????????????????????????????????????????????

What is the excuse!???????????????????????????????????????

JUST LIKE I SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uzi.r191677.gif

Congrats FOLSOM!!!

2015 SJS D1 Champs!!!!!

Hearts of Champions....

What a run for the school! Football team and now basketball team! What a story!

Yeah, that was a great win for Folsom and a great game for fans. Both teams played really hard and every loose ball and rebound was a war. Both teams, coaching staffs, parents and schools should be very proud. You can't control results but you can control effort and both teams have great effort all 32 minutes. A lot of really good high school players really pushed themselves hard tonight. A pleasure to watch. Good luck to both teams in Nor Cals and congrats to Folsom, Coach Wall and all those connected With the Folsom basketball programs on back to back section titles.

i wish i could have enjoyed the game but y'all know as parents a good game to fans is stressful to us. The most impressive thing about that game was Sheldon's 7 unanswered points to come within one when Folsom seemed liked they wrapped the game up at 48-40. Best player on Sheldon is Brooks and coach had him out during the the big Folsom run and brought him back in a lil too late i thought.
Regardless it was a hell of a game but i knew when Folsom was only down 7 at half and Ford only had 4 pts and they shot horribly that Sheldon was gonna be in trouble..grats to both teams.

HEAT couldn't take the HEAT. He crawled back under his rock. Also know he switch's teams for FB to his beloved EG....with the Rosemont RB.....lol.....

That is what HS Hoops is all about. You can't match the intensity and atmosphere at an AAU or Prolific Prep game. Sure not all these kids will play in college but so what. You got kids like Wall who play with there heart on a sleeve. What a warrior. And how about Manning for Sheldon making big shot after big shot. That sheldon team was a pleasure to watch unlike more talented teams from the past.

Hats off to both programs. I got my money's worth. The legend will be at a theatre near you come nor cal's. I would expect Folsom to get a #3 seed in Open behind ODOWD & MV. Sheldon should be a high seed in D1 along with DLS.

Prolific Prep, LOL.

Those kids are being absolutely CHEATED!!!! What a joke!
uzi.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT