ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom vs Sheldon the Champ will be ???

Cali Luv

Seasoned Veteran
Dec 18, 2013
Folsom and Sheldon have claimed the area's top program label since Sac High is 'section-less" since 2011.

Can the Bulldogs repeat or is Sheldon's path for redemption to ferocious ?

Frigid conditions: The Huskie thrashes pug face

Hot and Humid...the Bulldog outlasts the Huskie ... better cardio.

I like Folsom in this one but its been quite a turnaround for Sheldon after all the turmoil. Impressive to get back to Arco. I just think Folsom is better this year. That might not be the case next year but right now I will go with the bulldogs.

Folsom pulls away in the 2nd half.

70-58

Folsom has a better team, plain and simple...

Sheldon is up and coming, but not on Folsom's level yet in many ways
3dsmile.r191677.gif

HEAT knows what I am talking about.

Heat!

Where are you? Seriously, you should be celebrating. The Sheldon story is the basketball story or the year. I'm pro success, and I am elated for Sheldon's recovery. Which brings us to you, I would like to hear your thoughts about why you believe Sheldon will beat Folsom. I thought you would have given us your insight by now.

HEAT has been staying away from the trash talking for the most part, in anticipation for this game. But, dont worry...If they can SOMEHOW pull out a win, he will show up
laugh.r191677.gif

Well... perhaps Heat learned a few things from last year. "Don't open
your mouth until you know what the shot is." And right now the barrel
is starring right down his throat. Who knows...we still may hear from
the King himself. Heat! Your subjects are waiting.

HEAT knows where I am sitting and what I am wearing. Let's hope he shows
laugh.r191677.gif

I admit G61 you have taken Heat head on an brought him to his knees. And if Folsom wins you will own him...And if Sheldon wins there isn't much he can really say..is there. Come on Heat where are you? Why so quite?

I offered to buy HEAT some popcorn if he sat with me at the game. He told me he would rather stand up and yell from the side. Hey, I offered!!
laugh.r191677.gif

Dont start with the great story and happy for Sheldon now comments. Sheldin was called cheaters and dead last year and now they are in the championship game for the 5th time in 6 years. Yall praying Sheldon loses because Heat go let yall have it, I hope he copied all the hater comments. Coach Joey has dine a great job and will win another ship and I cant wait. Where you sitting at again G61?

I never considered Sheldon "cheaters." Although there were some VERY shady things happening there. Von, you are aware of what I am talking about. Moving forward, they have had a great season. That will all be shattered on Saturday night! Enjoy
laugh.r191677.gif

Von, 5 rows up from the Folsom bench. Black dress pants, white polo shirt. I will be expecting you. Bring Heat.

I will have Folsom SJS D1 championship shirts for both of you
laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/6 2:46 PM by G61

For those interested in what Von and HEAT are obsessing about, here it is...

Keep in mind, these allegations were found to be TRUE by the school and the SJS. This wasn't the result of "jealous" parents, it was the result of adults trying to live their lives through a child. Sad story...Although I AM happy to see things have been turned around. Life is not about moving just to play high school basketball or not working just to parade your kid around AAU tournaments. Sheldon found this out the hard way. Yes, I know the details Von and Heat.

http://www.egcitizen.com/articles/2014/01/17/sports/doc52d9708d154f3306084690.txt

Can you imagine what HEAT would be saying if FOLSOM got 7 transfers into the school in ONE YEAR!? Just puts things in perspective for you...

Just goes back to our society and a certain group of people that think they can do whatever they want to move up, but if YOU do it, they scream bloody murder.

By the way, GO FOLSOM
uzi.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/6 3:17 PM by G61

They weren't called cheaters they were cheaters... Hence the probation.... This years team scraps and shares the ball it's one of more enjoyable Sheldon teams I have seen play. They won't beat Folsom but they will be even better next year. Unfortunately sac will be better and IMO Folsom will be as well.

Hater and zero came out of hiding, four ships in a row was not enjoyable? Keep hating and hiding behind them keyboards. Like I said dont start making excuses be a man and stand behind your word, . straight busters in my book. Give Joey his credit, he took his punishment like a man and came Bach even stronger.

G61, dont get me started on your beloved Folsom football team and how many transfers they had. I coached youth football for 10 years and I know who popped up at Folsom.

Transfers?

All of our kids LIVE IN FOLSOM...Crazy concept huh? I have tapes of all of them as FRESHMAN playing for Folsom. We don't do the junior and senior year transfers like Elk Grove parents do just to find their kids some playing time. That stuff stays in Elk Grove...where it belongs...

Can you imagine the coverage from the media if FOLSOM got 7 transfers to their football program this year!? C'mon man! Don't be a homer...

Like you said, "take your punishment" like a man and sit down.

Also...I don't hide behind a keyboard. Come see me Saturday night. My guess is you will be very surprised. Bring HEAT
uzi.r191677.gif

I didn't find the teams with Darius "the convict" enjoyable to watch and I guarantee nobody outside of a Sheldon fan did. I can give Sheldon its due when it's warranted. The team this year plays hard and shares the ball.

HEAT and VON are not big fans of team play. They would rather see someone score 30 and the team lose.

You sound dumb G61.. First of all There was alot of vindictive Jealous adults that were looking to get at certain people and caused a stir at Sheldon. Just because someone wrote some article in the Elk Grove Citizen doesnt mean its factual. There were no CIF Violations. There were EGUSD Violations. Jim Smerkar the outgoing AD in EGUSD , whos son went to Sheldon then left for PG and played on the State (NIT) Championship team, made the no contact with 8th grader rules. Its not an issue anywhere in the state of California other than The EGUSD. Sheldon has A Junior high on the same property and shares the Performing arts theatre, but you cannot speak to any 8th graders. There are current High School coaches in The SJS who coach 8th graders in AAU and its ok. Just not ok in Elk Grove.

Lets talk 7 transfers---only 2 were seniors and 0 were juniors. Tre Belton and Tras Rattler were the Seniors and never played at Sheldon.
Elishja and Isaiah Duplechan came as incoming 9th graders so they arent transfers. They played 20 games and then were suspended 1 year.
They had Done all paperwork at Sheldon in February and had lived in Sheldon Zone for years. Dad got a ticket to a game in March. Elk Grove brass who all work the doors for the CIF and who actually tried to recruit the twins cried foul. ISnt it kind of fishy if there was an issue in March of there 8th grade year then they sit their freshman year at Sheldon. No let them play 20 games and then suspend for a year.
Blake Mason and Isaiah Brooks came as sophomores and are now Juniors.
Andrew Viray played 20 jv games last year as sophomore then gets that 1 year suspension cause he might of been at an open gym in the Summer. WTF.
Looks like Sheldon brought in a whole lot of Aaron Gordon type blue chips.

Lets talk the reverse. James fox left last year and starts for Pleasant Grove
LJ and Tevin Williams Start at Bradshaw Christian
Armond Dean started for Grant
Ian Miller Started for Vintage.
Drew Cobb Brother playing at Capital Christian
Kid named Berry playing at Monterey Trail

HOW ABOUT YOUR FOLSOM ADDITION OF STARTING GUARD TRE FINCH

Im confused Gkkk, who was scoring 30 and losing on Sheldon these last 6 years? This is not football, but basketball we talking bout. Sucks and zero please let Ron know how you really feel when you come around. You know exactly who everybody is in Sacramento and fail to say who you are. That's a straight buster where I'm from, man up since you undefeated.

HEAT,
If ALL OF THAT wass UNFOUNDED, nobody would have been suspended.

The accusations were FOUNDED and FACTUAL. Bottom line. Stop making up things to make it look like Sheldon is this Duke/North Carolina program in Chapel Hill/Elk Grove.

Keyshawn Johnson- "Cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mannnnnnnnn!"

You are going to get smoked tonight. Name drop all you want because I am going to name drop YOU until no end tonight after you lose.
uzi.r191677.gif

See what I mean people!? HEAT proved my point right about doing illegal things but screaming when others do it. Sheldon recieves 7 transfers in one year and HEAT says nobody should say anything. He claims Folsom got one (which is a lie) and cries about it. The same "poor me" mentality that has spilled over from South Sac into Elk Grove. What a sad place.

Thorough breakdown HEAT and educational for someone like myself. Multiple athletes making impact at 6 different schools once in the Sheldon fold. No wonder the disdain for Rollings...

Can the moderator please remove HEAT?

Trash talk is all fine and dandy. In fact, I endorse it...

But, NEVER name drop a kid like that. That goes against the forum policy.

Ha ha G61 is calling the norcal prep police. Where is your gun at now. If you can stand the HEAT then get out the kitchen.

This post was edited on 3/7 8:42 AM by von60118

Oh, don't you wory....

The HEAT will be on tonight believe me.

Don't try to leave early either. Take it like a man...

"If you can't stand the HEAT, get out the kitchen!"

uzi.r191677.gif

What name dropping did I do. I only spoke of common knowledge. You mean to tell me you think no one on here knows where tre went last year. Maybe you can explain how Forbes brother played at Ponderosa last year. I know a lot more than you think I might know. Like Von said I know you try and irritate people on the football board, maybe you want to discuss living arrangements for your beloved football team. Its funny how kids in 8th grade can go to a quarterback camp and end up at Folsom . But kids in Egusd at smedberg which is on Sheldon campus can have 0 contact with any high school.

This post was edited on 3/7 9:18 AM by H.E.A.T.

Heat, you are such a conspiracy theorist! I love it
laugh.r191677.gif

Holla at a playa!!!!!
uzi.r191677.gif

See you tonight!

I will be watching my son on tv tonight G61. I will try and come find you after its over.

only thing tre has in common with Sheldon is that his brother goes there. Please tell me wtf he has to do with your Sheldon rant?

Game time coming very soon..............

You nervous HEAT and Von!???
laugh.r191677.gif

Nah not at all. On my way to the liqueur store to get me a 40 Of old E. And a swisher. Pop in my CD of the song I posted of you and for those that didn't read the thread
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR_X6PrASho

A lot of liquor stores in Elk Grove. You won't have a problem stocking up. More craft style beers in Folsom.

Are you rockin your baggy sweats, wife beater shirt, and Allen Iverson jersey as well?
laugh.r191677.gif

No G61, he decided it was a Rasheed Wallace sort of a night. One of the real role models.

I was thinking more along the lines of Ron Artest AKA- Metta World Peace...

HEAT has lots of role models...Lets just hope nobody see's HEAT as a role model...That would be bad
laugh.r191677.gif

Would you 2 I mean 1 dummy quit carrying on a conversation with yourself. Napa has a place for a guy like you.

HEAT who is the jumpin jack white kid I see for Sheldon? Looks about 6"6-7.
Should be a good game. The girls from st Mary's put on a show.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT