ADVERTISEMENT

Friday State Bowls Game Thread

Fa’ave hits McKoy on a long pass then runs it in for the score. 14-7 DLS.

Huge swing going into the half
DLS is playing their best game of the season so far…. Great game plan by JA and the Kids are executing it…. QB is having a good game….

Reactions: larry legend33
DLS is playing their best game of the season so far…. Great game plan by JA and the Kids are executing it…. QB is having a good game….
I was very impressed with them when I went to Folsom game last week. The LB Cunningham should have colleges all over him.

Robinson got going to start Q3. Lincoln ties it up on a 28 yard TD run.

14-14

McKoy has been really good tonight. Just had a catch and run for a key third down pickup.

Second straight DLS turnover and Lincoln is set up inside the 10. A TD here puts De La Salle is a very tough spot

Robinson’s third TD run puts Lincoln up 27-14 with 2 mins left in Q3

Fa’ave with an 88 yard TD run. Big clear out block by Powers.

27-21 Lincoln.
Even with the pick which was a nice play by the DB, The DLS QB has been impressive tonight…..He looks like he is in total control of the offense….

Reactions: concrete17
Even with the pick which was a nice play by the DB, The DLS QB has been impressive tonight…..He looks like he is in total control of the offense….
Youngsters are coming forward.... sophomores Fa'ave, Santiago, Brien, Freshman Jefferson and Juniors like Blanche. and Guerro.............Bodes well for Next year and beyond.

Last edited:
Big Defensive plays on both ends down the stretch! DLS could be in good position!

Reactions: THEOC89
Lincoln holds on the final drive to beat De La Salle 33-28. Little bit of a weird game flow but fun game.

Reactions: THEOC89
Lincoln holds on the final drive to beat De La Salle 33-28. Little bit of a weird game flow but fun game.
I Think it is safe to say the DLS has found their QB…. The Kid played his Butt off….

Great win for Lincoln, Congrats to them on a great season!!!

SD now on a 2 game winning Streak in the D-1AA Bowl!!!… 🤣

Congrats to the SS Section, Lincoln Hornets on their first ever Bowl Championship.

Felt I saw the evolution and reawakening of the Spartan Program this last third of the season. Nothing stings like a "L" but I saw a lot to be optimistic with moving forward into the next couple years with the youth movement on the current squad and that's not even delving down into the JV's and Freshmen. Good job Men !! See you next year,
Go Spartans !!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT