ADVERTISEMENT

GRIDLEY INVITATIONAL HISTORY AND BRACKETS

Halftime, and it’s Branson being Branson...

They lead 28-25 at the break...

Beasley’s out there... Branson not giving him much of a chance to do *anything*

Refs calling a tight game, which of course doesn’t give the more-athletic team as much of a chance to overpower...

End of 3... Branson up 46-40...

Dublin is playing harder and harder... But getting almost nothing for their efforts...

Dublin needs to cause some live-ball turnovers with that press...

So far, they ain’t got bupkis.

Dublin’s Jackson cans a 3 to make it 55-51 Branson, 3:02 left in the 4th

A frustrated Beasley gets a T... nothing flagrant...

Branson the giant-killer strikes by a 66-57 final.

Sheldon v. Logan coming right up...

Two teams that like to run... Sheldon’s a good bit better at it. Could very well become a blowout, but it’d be a darned entertaining one...

My over/under on total dunks... 10. And I think I’ll bet the “over”

Logan ain’t buying all the Sheldon hype so far... 11-10 Logan after 1... My dunk bet has fallen way off the pace.

Sheldon gets a little run going, 16-11 Sheldon with 6:34 left in the half.

28-15 at the half... Sheldon scores 16 straight on the way to an 18-2 2nd-quarter shellacking...

This despite the fact they look rather ragged on offense... Timing off, etc. Probably due to having played just one game, and that was 12 days ago.

I’m covering my over-10 dunk bet with... over-20 on touch fouls... Refs not letting things get physical at all.

37-29 Sheldon with 2:48 left in the 3rd... Logan shooters starting to heat up

Sheldon goes boom... back to a double-digit lead, 44-32 with 32 left in the 3rd

I’m sitting right in front of the TV booth... I’m pretty sure they’re Dublin students.

Sheldon wins 70-54.

They’ll need to raise their game vs Branson tomorrow... If they play as raggedly as they did today against those guys, they could be playing earlier than they wanna be on Saturday.

Yup... 25-10 late in the 1st... Salesian not only super quick and skilled, etc. They came out shoooooooting right out the gate. I think they made their first eight shots, not even grazing iron on the way down.

Salesian has taken the foot off the gas pedal, and lead 43-25 at the half.

Gridley deserves some credit for playing hard, tho... They’re hanging tough.

Ouch... Crusaders go on a 13-4 run to close the quarter. 23-13 Riordan.

Pilots fighting back, scrappy hard-fought game... 30-25 Riordan at the 1:20 mark

Aaaaaannnnndddd that’s the score at the half after a buzzer-beater shot by St Joes goes halfway down.... And out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT