ADVERTISEMENT

Honors Game 3, CVC at Oak Ridge

I agree that MV and Amador Valley are better than recent years.

My point was when you look at recent past (lets go 5 years), how many NCS teams have one of their best teams over that stretch this season?

There will still be NCS champions but seems like as a whole, the section is not as strong at the top and that starts with DLS, Clayton Valley and Campolindo

I think Pitt is still strong and above CVC typically, Campo is down but I’m sure they will be there in the end, SRV is back with a loaded squad, MV is there back where they used to be, Cardinal Newman is back with a strong team, Liberty showing they almost took out Los Gatos they are a quality team they’re down last couple of years………the old EBAL is showing life this year and that’s something we hadn’t seen in last few years that is new

I think Pitt is still strong and above CVC typically, Campo is down but I’m sure they will be there in the end, SRV is back with a loaded squad, MV is there back where they used to be, Cardinal Newman is back with a strong team, Liberty showing they almost took out Los Gatos they are a quality team they’re down last couple of years………the old EBAL is showing life this year and that’s something we hadn’t seen in last few years that is new
Liberty was at the CVC scrimmage this summer and they looked really good…. They seemed to be scoring at Will against CVC, their QB looked really good!!…. I thought they were impressive…. Great fans too!….

I think MV, Cal and AV look all legit too after some down years along with El Cerrito who should be undefeated after ducking out against Grant
Dublin is also 3-0, but they haven’t really played anyone of note. This week’s game at Windsor should be a pretty good indicator.
Foothill looks to be really down, and they’re in the EBAL Mountain this year so it could get real ugly for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT