ADVERTISEMENT

I HAVE A QUESTION CAN A WRITER BE BIASEd

Originally posted by luvthegame21:
Clay

It's okay to disagree the word fits the comments made by that particular individual he or she is a HATER ?
Clay you are a LOATHING HYPOCRITE. Just my opinion

This post was edited on 3/27 9:26 AM by luvthegame21
I've been called a lot of things in my time, but that's one of the best ...

"Loathing hypocrite": An all-time winner.

Mad me laugh on a Friday afternoon -- and laughs are hard to come by.

northbaybbguru

To be completely honest I was concern about the match up BC vs CN I knew it was going to be a good game Brookside has more speed but CN has more size Brookside is 6 deep CN is 8 deep Brookside didnt get into foul trouble !!! That was the difference & your spot on with the 3 D-1 players very savvy !?!? northbay speed and quickness don't necessary mean beating the other team up the court ? it really showed at the end of the game. 50-50 balls " taking Charges" its not just about who gets up the court 1st " moving your feet " I can go on and on "side to side steps" closing out on shooters"

Just so you understand I would have never sounded off about SPEED until winetot started making all those bad predictions and to make a statement that Brookside didn't improve since December !!! CN is a team that's up and coming """ Brookside is Here & COMING

>> Someone said: Did you know every team playing from
>> NorCal has good team SPEED think about that?

Mitty isn't a fast team. Eastside really doesn't beat teams with speed. And the two times I've watch McClatchey, I didn't think speed was a strong point. SMS and BOD are speed teams, and BC apparently is also according to this thread.

Point is, I think the emphasis of this thread -- that speed KILLS -- is not proven by the teams that are playing this weekend at Haas. Some of the teams are fast, some of the teams have good bigs, some can shoot the three, etc.

Way to go McClatchy on winning D1 State Championship way to represent the so call weak sections SJS. So far SJS girls basketball 1 for 1 and the only NCS BOD won their D3 State Championship.

Norcal girls basketball as a whole 2 out 3 good job ladies!!!!! Norcal as a whole is stronger then Socal in the Sate games this year. It's time for change Norcal to be stronger then the Socal !!!! The only game that I taught could go either way was D5 because the are both running teams.
This post was edited on 3/28 5:16 AM by RespectBBGame

Dam for somebody that doesn't know nothing about girls basketball been right on about the first day of State Championship games.

D1 Congratulations McClatchy (SJS) with a win over Sierra by 4

D3 Congratulations BOD (NCS) with a win over Brea Olinda by 15

D5 Good season ESCP (CCS) with a lost to La Jolla by 4

Dam should went to LV and place a bet because that would have been good money 3 of 3 the first day. The point spread was right on too!!!!!

Hopeful I'm right on the second of State Championship games because that would mean Norcal was the stronger then Socal this year and years to come. Like said before change is good need to keep this up. I believe their is more talent in Norcal right now and the future. People need to stop think about the Socal having strong teams all the time. Good luck to All ladies to day In their State Championship run.

Luv and respect -

My predictions are now 3-2. McDonald didn't get to the line 20 times and they lost by more than 10. Sierra Canyon not guarding 20 and 32 most likely came from the film they received. Coaching sometimes helps and 5 versus 3 will win more times than lose. Respect - you are 4-1. I hope you are right and I am wrong about SMS tonight at 6!

This post was edited on 3/28 3:51 PM by winetot

This post was edited on 3/28 4:37 PM by winetot

This post was edited on 3/28 4:40 PM by winetot

Nice job on the predictions so far RBBG. Four out of five so far. Looks like you should stay away from predicting games where you have a rooting interest. Sometimes that clouds the judgement.

I have to give SJS credit! SMS was awesome. Congratulations on the Open State Championship.

Congratulation SMS great season!!! I was 5-1 for my predictions that's not bad. I think the Norcal will be strong again next year. The SJS is strong with the Open and D1 State Championships. Now its on to AAU Season getting ready to start in a few weeks. Until next year!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT