ADVERTISEMENT

Is Sparty Done!?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so it was " you HAVE TO BEAT DLS!"

And now it is "well you have to BEAT THEM REALLY GOOD!"

What a way to move the goal posts.

DLS lost TWICE AT HOME to Folsom. Give them their due and move on. My god.
Oh one last thing and let’s not get it twisted. You started this thread with “Is Sparty Done.” Had they made the last stop, you would have pulled a magic act and disappeared once again. And someone else would have started a thread “can grown man patsy come out and play.”

To me, this years Folsom team is pretty average in terms of the great ones we’ve seen behind them. Defensively they have made great strides but offensively this is one of the weaker Folsom teams. They don’t seem to have that explosive prowess. Still a very good team don’t get me wrong. Also could have to do with there scheduling too. They played some cupcakes in the old days.

Graves is one of the best hs players I’ve ever seen. Certainly the most enjoyable. Browning has more god given talent but graves with his legs was amazing.

Where do I disrespect Folsom. As a matter of fact you of all people give them a bad name in my book cause you have little to no respect for any of their opponents. And I never ever said beat DLS to be the true best in Nor Cal. And as your rants of today started, the true winners is the kids in the helmets from Folsom, Serra, and DLS. The only loser, is a grown man. People give props to Folsom like concrete just did and you come up with blah blah blah blah. You, 31-10 domination on DLS behalf, you folded and disappeared. So yeah, look forward to a public school beat them twice in a row. The lines blew up. Versus man, great game DLS, thank God they didn’t stop us on 4th and 1. And your a grown man, damn shame.
People don't give respect for the most part. All I see is hollow shout outs with slights thrown in there.

Oh one last thing and let’s not get it twisted. You started this thread with “Is Sparty Done.” Had they made the last stop, you would have pulled a magic act and disappeared once again. And someone else would have started a thread “can grown man patsy come out and play.”
Sparty is done.

Reactions: QPRTrinity
No. He was actually down. It was called a fumble and led to a swing of momentum, to a DLS win.

That probably should have been the first loss for DLS to Folsom. They got lucky.
No he actually did fumble. I was at that game and remember it well. It is so funny how you come on here and say everyone has an excuse why DLS lost and a post or two later you say crap like this. By the way what was the final score of that game? If memory serves me correct DLS drop a big fat GOOSE EGG on Folsom.
Just a word of advice, the more you talk the more you get completely OWNED. So stop. Go get a new handle and try again.

No he actually did fumble. I was at that game and remember it well. It is so funny how you come on here and say everyone has an excuse why DLS lost and a post or two later you say crap like this. By the way what was the final score of that game? If memory serves me correct DLS drop a big fat GOOSE EGG on Folsom.
Just a word of advice, the more you talk the more you get completely OWNED. So stop. Go get a new handle and try again.
Actually- He DID NOT fumble and was down. The video and pictures show it all.

The only person who has been owned is you and your Spartans. TWICE! :)

I’m confused. If he didn’t fumble why did DLS get possession? Excuses excuses excuses.
It was CALLED a fumble. Ref had a bad angle. Video and pics were indisputable that he was down.

The only excuses that have been given are from you after your boys in green got beat TWICE in a row at home :)

This is so childish that I have to stop. However did anybody else notice that when I called him out on it, his alter ego (QPR) No longer liked any of his posts? Very strange indeed.
Good. Just admit Folsom is better than DLS and move on.

What a strange guy.

The timing is odd at times to be honest.
I am not a Sparty fan, I am a fan and supporter of another very good HS team. Is Sparty done? They are not as dominant as teams of the past but still a very good team. Because of 2 losses in the last minutes of games against 2 other NorCal powers by a total of 7 points doesn't mean they are done? Give me a break! They could have won both games and if they were to meet any of these 2 teams again this season the winner could be different. Please don't write off a team because of a couple of close losses against top teams in the state. Be fair.

10 years ago I was the typical jealous hater of DLS. But after watching a couple of their games more of a fan. DLS has done more with less talent! Sure they have had many great athletes. Look at how long it took southern California to catch up.. I am fan of Oakdale am impressed every year how they continue to produce winning teams. Now they have had some teams with good athletes. I just found a video of 2007 team playoff game again Colfax. I remember that game. And was reminded how good that team was.

Reactions: remc and concrete17
I am not a Sparty fan, I am a fan and supporter of another very good HS team. Is Sparty done? They are not as dominant as teams of the past but still a very good team. Because of 2 losses in the last minutes of games against 2 other NorCal powers by a total of 7 points doesn't mean they are done? Give me a break! They could have won both games and if they were to meet any of these 2 teams again this season the winner could be different. Please don't write off a team because of a couple of close losses against top teams in the state. Be fair.
I agree 100 percent. But it’s hard to debate a grown adult who just continues on with the same punchlines. Glad I cut the dude off. People show the guy respect, and he goes on blah blah blah rants. And if the SFL is that tough and someone knocks them off, the blah blah blah will magically disappear

Reactions: Humbab
You think this is the end of the decline? My friend it's only just beginning with Alabum and that AD Lopoz in charge. Look at how sloppy the team is this year and how uncoordinated and undisciplined the defense is. They lost twice to Folsom and lost to two silicon valley football teams. DLS also got blown out by DJ Uiagalelei and Bosco in 2019. You have to stop focusing on the scoreboard and watch the actual film. Serra was playing way better than DLS if you ignore all the red zone fumbles and a few plays called by Serra OC.

The leadership in the athletics department and Alabum is not the right fit. They need to hit the reset button and start from scratch with coaches that can recruit recruit recruit and move on from that god damn veer! No one wants to play in that outdated system. It's not the 1980s. Get rid of it!

DLS needs to focus on having a strong athletics department to improve the other areas of the schools. There are SO many economic studies on what having a strong athletics program can do for a school. Just look at what Nick Saban and company did to Alabama by having such a dominant program. They improved all the US News rankings of the school, increased revenue (both tuition based and athletics), and improved the entrance requirements to the school and graduation rate. If DLS just focuses on academics, they will lose that battle bad. They are too many of these $50k prep schools in SF, Silicon Valley, and Berkeley that can easily beat out DLS in the academic field. By having a strong football team they can win in their other non athletic objectives.

You think this is the end of the decline? My friend it's only just beginning with Alabum and that AD Lopoz in charge. Look at how sloppy the team is this year and how uncoordinated and undisciplined the defense is. They lost twice to Folsom and lost to two silicon valley football teams. DLS also got blown out by DJ Uiagalelei and Bosco in 2019. You have to stop focusing on the scoreboard and watch the actual film. Serra was playing way better than DLS if you ignore all the red zone fumbles and a few plays called by Serra OC.

The leadership in the athletics department and Alabum is not the right fit. They need to hit the reset button and start from scratch with coaches that can recruit recruit recruit and move on from that god damn veer! No one wants to play in that outdated system. It's not the 1980s. Get rid of it!

DLS needs to focus on having a strong athletics department to improve the other areas of the schools. There are SO many economic studies on what having a strong athletics program can do for a school. Just look at what Nick Saban and company did to Alabama by having such a dominant program. They improved all the US News rankings of the school, increased revenue (both tuition based and athletics), and improved the entrance requirements to the school and graduation rate. If DLS just focuses on academics, they will lose that battle bad. They are too many of these $50k prep schools in SF, Silicon Valley, and Berkeley that can easily beat out DLS in the academic field. By having a strong football team they can win in their other non athletic objectives.
If Oak Ridge beats Folsom this week, is Folsom done?

If Oak Ridge beats Folsom this week, is Folsom done?
If that happens look for GB or DO to knock off Folsom as well. Another 4-2 year. To be honest and pasty knows this. The well is a bit dry in terms of talent coming back next year. Would not be surprised if Mack transfers.

If that happens look for GB or DO to knock off Folsom as well. Another 4-2 year. To be honest and pasty knows this. The well is a bit dry in terms of talent coming back next year. Would not be surprised if Mack transfers.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The well is a bit dry? @ThunderRam said the SAME EXACT thing in like 2015. Here we are in 2022 and the SAME people are saying the same thing.

OR is NOT beating Folsom. Stop dreaming.

Alumbaugh is one of the best coaches in the country. Definitely in the top 1%. That’s not just my opinion Negro said he’s one of the best coaches he’s ever coached against. Second, “recruit recruit recruit” this is high school and that’s where you go to get an education. Football is supposed to be just an extracurricular activity. Recruiting/transfers is what has ruined HSFB. Third, the damn veer is what has changed the landscape of high school football forever. What DLS and the veer did to SoCal teams for so long forced MD and SJB to say enough is enough and go out and get as much talent as they possibly can in order to stop the veer. You can’t argue what they did for nearly 40 years. Forth, as far as DLS’s athletic strength I believe it’s really strong. I’m not a DLS fan but I’ve heard they have a really good baseball and basketball program as well as others. Fifth and final stop using Pete Carol and Nick Saban as examples. Again this is HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The well is a bit dry? @ThunderRam said the SAME EXACT thing in like 2015. Here we are in 2022 and the SAME people are saying the same thing.

OR is NOT beating Folsom. Stop dreaming.
So it's out of the question that Oak Ridge could beat Folsom?

If that did happen is Folsom Done!?

Yet you respond to ANY DLS slight or criticism. Combine the word Folsom with DLS and you're all over the thread. What's your deal?
Ok you figured me out. I have to say your one of The weirdest guys I’ve ever come across. It wasn’t maybe 2-3yers ago you went off on me and my team about how irrelevant we were and your right we are irrelevant but it’s still my team. Now that I think about it maybe it was Cashisking or G61 I’m not sure but I do now it was you. You are definitely a character.

Ok you figured me out. I have to say your one of The weirdest guys I’ve ever come across. It wasn’t maybe 2-3yers ago you went off on me and my team about how irrelevant we were and your right we are irrelevant but it’s still my team. Now that I think about it maybe it was Cashisking or G61 I’m not sure but I do now it was you. You are definitely a character.
Cookie 🍪

Not sure who ruffled your feather before or what names these even are. But man, you must have really been scorned. Odd guy for sure.

I’m confused. If he didn’t fumble why did DLS get possession? Excuses excuses excuses.
Humbab , you cant get into a back and forth with pasty trying to use 'common sense' and 'reasoning', he'll just counter with more nonsense to egg you on. LOL

But to be fair on the Ngata fumble back in 18' - it was pretty obvious he was already down, and a costly bad ruling by the ref to give Spartans the ball instead of Folsom having it at the 1 yard line.

Who knows how the game would've played out, but that fumble happened just before half and game was still scoreless.

BNG-PREPNEWS-0821.jpg

Humbab , you cant get into a back and forth with pasty trying to use 'common sense' and 'reasoning', he'll just counter with more nonsense to egg you on. LOL

But to be fair on the Ngata fumble back in 18' - it was pretty obvious he was already down, and a costly bad ruling by the ref to give Spartans the ball instead of Folsom having it at the 1 yard line.

Who knows how the game would've played out, but that fumble happened just before half and game was still scoreless.

BNG-PREPNEWS-0821.jpg
Thank you. It was obvious as then, as it is now.

Can't believe you would even argue with this @Humbab

BTW- This would have been a TD for Folsom. This swung the entire game.

BNG-PREPNEWS-0821.jpg
I’ve seen it before and agree as much now as I did then. He was definitely down. Would it have changed the outcome. Nobody but Pasty can say if it would or not. My point is that was a really really good Folsom team on both sides of the ball. That Folsom team is at least two TD’s better then this Folsom team and would beat the breaks off this DLS team. NorCal football has a new face and it’s Serra which is nowhere near those teams. The number one excuse maker on the forum is Pasty himself. All Ngata had to do is hold on to the ball and take the ref out of the play.

Reactions: THEOC89
Things that make you go hmmmmmm.
Serra out gained Folsom like 340 to 270 in yards…. Scored more points the Folsom and was playing on Folsoms Home Field in Serra’s 1st game of the year….

Only in Folsom Fans mind does getting beat in yards gained and points scored on your home field make Folsom the Better team…. 🤣

Using Folsom Fans logic DLS is actually Better the Folsom…. DLS lost to Serra by 3 Where Serra beat Folsom by 5…. DLS lost to Folsom on their home field by 4, so if Folsom losing on Folsoms home field to Sera by 5 makes Folsom Better the Serra, DLS is clearly the Better team then Folsom because DLS only lost by 4 on their home field to Folsom…. 🤣🤣

See How Rediculous that all sounds?…. 🤣🤣🤣

Alumbaugh is one of the best coaches in the country. Definitely in the top 1%. That’s not just my opinion Negro said he’s one of the best coaches he’s ever coached against. Second, “recruit recruit recruit” this is high school and that’s where you go to get an education. Football is supposed to be just an extracurricular activity. Recruiting/transfers is what has ruined HSFB. Third, the damn veer is what has changed the landscape of high school football forever. What DLS and the veer did to SoCal teams for so long forced MD and SJB to say enough is enough and go out and get as much talent as they possibly can in order to stop the veer. You can’t argue what they did for nearly 40 years. Forth, as far as DLS’s athletic strength I believe it’s really strong. I’m not a DLS fan but I’ve heard they have a really good baseball and basketball program as well as others. Fifth and final stop using Pete Carol and Nick Saban as examples. Again this is HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL.

High school football down here is a business. Especially with NIL emerging, I soon expect that football in Sacramento and Central Valley, where they have the demographics to support the game, will start turning into a business like it is here in SoCal. Now for Silicon Valley and SF, yes I agree football is just an extracurricular activity. Football is just something that the kids put on their application to harvard or yale where their dad went, and then when they graduate they will work for their dad's business or dad's friends business.

Down here in the IE we're not born with the silver spoon like you silicon valley/SF millionaires are. Football is a game for you, it's life for us! Those privileged kids get to play football, we have to play football!! If it wasn't for the game, a lot of these kids in IE and south LA/inner city would never go to college. We don't have guaranteed offers to tech/VC/PE/investment banks like those SF and Silicon Valley kids with the easy life and connections.

And as far as basketball goes, all I have seen in the past 10 years is MD, Chino Hills, Cen10, and Sierra Canyon dominating the state. I have heard of nothing from DLS! In fact I remember the local public school in Walnut Creek, Las Lomas, made it to state and lost to an Onyeka Okungwu led Chino Hills.

Anyone that runs an outdated offensive scheme with a sloppy defense, losing to 2 silicon valley teams, is not a good coach. He needs to go. This guy and the AD Lopoz will continue to lead DLS down. I don't think they will beat St. Mary of Central Valley in a few weeks. After so many losses, they need to adapt to the market and get caught up with the times.

High school football down here is a business. Especially with NIL emerging, I soon expect that football in Sacramento and Central Valley, where they have the demographics to support the game, will start turning into a business like it is here in SoCal. Now for Silicon Valley and SF, yes I agree football is just an extracurricular activity. Football is just something that the kids put on their application to harvard or yale where their dad went, and then when they graduate they will work for their dad's business or dad's friends business.

Down here in the IE we're not born with the silver spoon like you silicon valley/SF millionaires are. Football is a game for you, it's life for us! Those privileged kids get to play football, we have to play football!! If it wasn't for the game, a lot of these kids in IE and south LA/inner city would never go to college. We don't have guaranteed offers to tech/VC/PE/investment banks like those SF and Silicon Valley kids with the easy life and connections.

And as far as basketball goes, all I have seen in the past 10 years is MD, Chino Hills, Cen10, and Sierra Canyon dominating the state. I have heard of nothing from DLS! In fact I remember the local public school in Walnut Creek, Las Lomas, made it to state and lost to an Onyeka Okungwu led Chino Hills.

Anyone that runs an outdated offensive scheme with a sloppy defense, losing to 2 silicon valley teams, is not a good coach. He needs to go. This guy and the AD Lopoz will continue to lead DLS down. I don't think they will beat St. Mary of Central Valley in a few weeks. After so many losses, they need to adapt to the market and get caught up with the times.
Your inferiority complex about making bad life decisions is amazing! These immigrants who come from South Asia who grow up with 1/100th of your white privilege and come over here with the ability to outwork your lazy American fat as in Tech because they value education ..and all you do instead of getting a career is cry about teenage boys on a high school message board………talk about pathetic you ****ing loser

Your inferiority complex about making bad life decisions is amazing! These immigrants who come from South Asia who grow up with 1/100th of your white privilege and come over here with the ability to outwork your lazy American fat as in Tech because they value education ..and all you do instead of getting a career is cry about teenage boys on a high school message board………talk about pathetic you ****ing loser
Keep in mind that @QPRTrinity is really @pastyfastquick3 trolling as a so cal poster….. This is part of Pasty’s self proclaimed “Dark Sense of Humor”….. 🤣

If it wasn’t Pasty then Pasty himself would be going “Full Pasty” over this “So Cal Dude” for all his Rediculous takes…. But just oddly enough, QPR just happens to be a Folsom fan…. 🤣🤣

Dude this is the most pathetic post I have ever seen. Their are a shitload of students and students that play other sports that have great educations and make boatloads of money from Mater Dei. Santa Margarita. You name it. University San Diego. Yet you continue to bash the lives of the successful but Mater Dei is in one of the wealthiest counties in the nation, Orange County. F the inland empire, that ain’t got crap to do with Orange County or Silicon Valley. And those that didn’t make it into big jobs, welp, that’s the way life works. Quit harping on a high school website about blah blah blah silver spoons. I am sure many kids athletes or not from the time you pass Magic Mountain down the I5 and pass Disneyland have done very well. Your thinking is pathetic, sorry you blame the parents who send their kids to Mater Dei and SJB who have money. Not every kid on those football or basketball teams are close to broke. That’s fact. They have trust funds just like many others.

Reactions: PatCarrillo
And fact is, regular students at those schools combined will make way bigger incomes than athletes. That’s a flat out fact. Just like kids did at De La Salle when they ran the world. And kids up and down the WCAL. Athletes or not, many have done extremely well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT