ADVERTISEMENT

Is Sparty Done!?

And it isn’t a business. It’s people like you that make it a business cause you blow kids up with that your going to be a pro nonsense. That’s fact. I coached, every damn parent thought their kid was getting a scholarship and could make it. I knew by body language alone what it took to be a pro basketball player. Best player ever who has made a boatload of money out of Trinity in any sport is Klay Thompson. He was a class act, many thought overrated cause he was going to Washington State, and look at him now. He didn’t need the business side of high school sports. He was a stud athlete from a well to do family. And tell me one athlete from the Trinity who is even close to his gross pay. Cause when his current contract is up he will be at 266mil, and guess what he is signing another one. And he came from a damn good family. And that 266 doesn’t even include millions in endorsements. So tell me again about the business side for 60 kids on a football roster. Maybe a few make some good money from NIL, but good luck even getting close to Klay or what others non athletes from Trinity schools will make in a lifetime

One last thought QPR, maybe the high schools in the inland empire should raise their game so fans like you don’t have to root for teams in Orange County. Just maybe, they could make a commitment to building a program like Folsom did so others in Folsom’s league followed suit. If it’s a business, the inland empire is failing, not just financially.

• Haha
Reactions: THEOC89
What is out of the question is Rocklin beating Folsom.
Hahaha.....Third time this question has been asked, no answer. Is Folsom Done if they lose to Oak Ridge? So answer it, or duck.

PASTY greatest Hits Part 1

"Serra got lucky week 0"
"We didn't have our best TE"
"We aren't open enrollment"
"We are open enrollment with qualifiers"
"Eveyone who loses to Folsom is a beat down"
"HOWEVER, When we lose, we really won"
"I ONLY HAVE ONE HANDLE, except IP proxy tunnels"
"We just ran out gas in the state game"
"The Refs blew the call Ngata didn't fumble"
"We didn't have our QB1"

Last edited:
And it isn’t a business. It’s people like you that make it a business cause you blow kids up with that your going to be a pro nonsense. That’s fact. I coached, every damn parent thought their kid was getting a scholarship and could make it. I knew by body language alone what it took to be a pro basketball player. Best player ever who has made a boatload of money out of Trinity in any sport is Klay Thompson. He was a class act, many thought overrated cause he was going to Washington State, and look at him now. He didn’t need the business side of high school sports. He was a stud athlete from a well to do family. And tell me one athlete from the Trinity who is even close to his gross pay. Cause when his current contract is up he will be at 266mil, and guess what he is signing another one. And he came from a damn good family. And that 266 doesn’t even include millions in endorsements. So tell me again about the business side for 60 kids on a football roster. Maybe a few make some good money from NIL, but good luck even getting close to Klay or what others non athletes from Trinity schools will make in a lifetime
It's a business here with the infrastructure we have with the trainers, 7on7 clubs, prep academies, and recruiting gurus. This is all in addition to NIL, the agents, financial planners, and the independent liaison the colleges use to set up camps and recruiting. It's a recruiting hotspot here. SoCal is ahead of the game with less rules. It's time for Silicon Valley and SF to catch up with the innovations in our industry and quit acting like we're in the 1980s. Football has evolved and you either adapt or you fall behind and dwindle like DLS has.

And for high schools in the IE "raising their game" just look at Corona Cen10, Rancho Cucamonga, San Jacinto, and Norco. Plus the Trinity is full of kids recruited from IE. All public schools here recruit. Our alumni list, to name few, includes Thomas Graham, Jaylen Redd, Sean Dollars, Cj Stroud, JJ Taylor, both DJ Uiagalelei and Matayo Uiagalelei, Drake Jackson, Jayden Daniels, Patrick Chung, Vontaze Burfict, Justin Flowe, Marvin Jones, and the list goes on...

Last edited:
It's a business here with the infrastructure we have with the trainers, 7on7 clubs, prep academies, and recruiting gurus. This is all in addition to NIL, the agents, financial planners, and the independent liaison the colleges use to set up camps and recruiting. It's a recruiting hotspot here. SoCal is ahead of the game with less rules. It's time for Silicon Valley and SF to catch up with the innovations in our industry and quit acting like we're in the 1980s. Football has evolved and you either adapt or you fall behind and dwindle like DLS has.
Are you here to help us QPR, I'm sensing a sales pitch...if it's simply opinion, please forgive my spidey sense.

• Haha
Reactions: QPRTrinity

And for high schools in the IE "raising their game" just look at Corona Cen10, Rancho Cucamonga, San Jacinto, and Norco. Plus the Trinity is full of kids recruited from IE. All public schools here recruit. Our alumni list, to name few, includes Thomas Graham, Jaylen Redd, Sean Dollars, Cj Stroud, JJ Taylor, both DJ Uiagalelei and Matayo Uiagalelei, Drake Jackson, Jayden Daniels, Patrick Chung, Vontaze Burfict, Justin Flowe, Marvin Jones, and the list goes on...
Blah blah blah. People like you blow smoke up kids you know what’s and their parents and made it a business. Business to me is getting a education and making a living. You always refer to Silicon Valley. We have read it 100 times. But one thing is for sure, we also read previously that most kids live in Orange County. And wow what a list. How impressive. Now give me the list of the kids whose parents are rich as hell who were athletes but now make outstanding money cause they realized not every damn athlete is making the pros.

And if it is a business, WTF would Mater Dei turn down playing at SoFi. Really, that has money written all over it. Nope we are playing at home. Sorry. Makes a ton of business sense, as thousands will not be able to attend the largest football game in the nation.

Oh and one last thing why are you on here. It’s kind of suspect. You have nothing good to say about Norcal as a whole, but you post more than guys that have been on here for years. Do you really live in the inland empire?

Cause if you do I hope to see you on the Basketball side of things as well. Not one damn team from the Trinity made it to Sacramento, they all got bounced. So wouldn’t that be part of the business.

Mater Dei had one of the best high school girls basketball players ever, and had a kid who won four state titles in a row on the boys side and a few others outside of that. Santa Margarita had Klay. Hey you don’t know the names of the two others, I do. Guess business went bad on the basketball side, damn shame.

Blah blah blah. People like you blow smoke up kids you know what’s and their parents and made it a business. Business to me is getting a education and making a living. You always refer to Silicon Valley. We have read it 100 times. But one thing is for sure, we also read previously that most kids live in Orange County. And wow what a list. How impressive. Now give me the list of the kids whose parents are rich as hell who were athletes but now make outstanding money cause they realized not every damn athlete is making the pros.

And if it is a business, WTF would Mater Dei turn down playing at SoFi. Really, that has money written all over it. Nope we are playing at home. Sorry. Makes a ton of business sense, as thousands will not be able to attend the largest football game in the nation.
You really have to stop responding to @QPRTrinity because it is just @pastyfastquick3 and his “Dark Sense of Humor” messing with you….

Just read the posts…. Everything he says is just to agitate anyone that is not affiliated with Folosom or the SJS…. He just puts down the Bay Area over and over again….

And just remember this…. If @QPRTrinity wasnt pasty, Pasty would be on here crushing that dudes every post about how So Cal and the Recruiting, Blah,blah,blan is not “Real High School FB”…..

I mean, My goodness, this all couldn’t be more obvious…. 🤣🤣🍻

Thank you. It was obvious as then, as it is now.

Can't believe you would even argue with this @Humbab

BTW- This would have been a TD for Folsom. This swung the entire game.
Not necessarily, it was the end of the first half. But would have given Folsom a half time lead...... if they score a TD there

DLS today it’s not what they were in past .. and yes other programs have improved and close gap… that being said 2 close losses to to top NorCal teams does not indicate the END of DLS. The end of dominating yes but they still a high quality high level football program They aren’t losing to Concord and Mt Diablo and not even to Cal or SRV. Pump the brakes a bit on total demise of DLS

Another blow to the Bay- It is likely, that a majority of the top 5-7 teams in NorCal are all
Another blow to the Bay- It is likely, that a majority of the top 5-7 teams in NorCal are all in the SAME LEAGUE in the SFL in the SJS :)

You know that sounds like something very similar that QPR says down south. Hey you might be hitting the nail on the head. Hopefully OR doesn’t step out of playing a WCAL team ever again.

• Haha
Did you attend the last two Smackdowns* at the Concord Corral? :)
.*......admittedly a "W" for sure. Butts me think a squeaker is a more apt description for 2 & 4 pt wins, unless you are drawing your vocab inspiration from the previous Administration ....
To quote the wise and veteran Cal-14.."Never use a long word when a diminutive one will suffice.

.*......admittedly a "W" for sure. Butts me think a squeaker is a more apt description for 2 & 4 pt wins, unless you are drawing your vocab inspiration from the previous Administration ....
To quote the wise and veteran Cal-14.."Never use a long word when a diminutive one will suffice.
“Smackdowns” would look more like 45-17, 49-15, 14-0, 42-27 and 30-10….

Those would be The “Smackdowns” that DLS put on Folsom before Folsom won a couple of “Squeakers”…. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: bulldogmgc
If you saw DLS getting dominated up front both games, you would agree with me- SmackDOWN!

Those would be The “Smackdowns” that DLS put on Folsom before Folsom won a couple of “Squeakers”…. 🤣
2-0 in Concord the last few years, which includes a playoff win :)

So it’s safe to say if Folsom runs the table and Serra gets knocked off, Folsom will get a smack down in the State game. Is that accurate. I am backing up my boy QPR on smack downs cause let’s be real those two top teams are gonna put some serious smack downs. Oh and my inner WWE

Did you attend the last two Smackdowns at the Concord Corral? :)
Smackdowns? 😂 Was there a couple of those fake arse WWE events in Concord I missed? Sorry, not into fake stuff. I will have to sincerely respond, “No.” But, I’m about to take my grandson to go see Monster Trucks (yep, passing on going to see St. Mary’s at Lodi, in person). Priorities. However, I will try to follow this very important TCAL game via NFHS Network (just published). Maybe I will catch some of the SFL games via NFHS Network, too, if St. Mary’s game is a blowout. But, passing on any WWE Smackdown events. 😉

Smackdowns? 😂 Was there a couple of those fake arse WWE events in Concord I missed? Sorry, not into fake stuff. I will have to sincerely respond, “No.” But, I’m about to take my grandson to go see Monster Trucks (yep, passing on going to see St. Mary’s at Lodi, in person). Priorities. However, I will try to follow this very important TCAL game via NFHS Network (just published). Maybe I will catch some of the SFL games via NFHS Network, too, if St. Mary’s game is a blowout. But, passing on any WWE Smackdown events. 😉
Can you smell what Folsommmmmmm, oops, what Patsyyyyyyyyy is cooking

Serious question- When you Stockton folk come up to the SFL area, do you look around in envy?

• Haha
Reactions: bulldogmgc
Serious question- When you Stockton folk come up to the SFL area, do you look around in envy?
Can’t speak for other Stocktonians. But, heck no! Why? I am so blessed. Fact: I have cousins in Folsom and El Dorado Hills, along with friends in Granite Bay who love to party at my home on the lake and on my boat on the Delta on weekends. It’s all good! 😎

BTW. How much time before your get out? Best improve on that “good behavior” so the warden might be lenient. <== just some serious advice 😉

Can’t speak for other Stocktonians. But, heck no! Why? I am so blessed. Fact: I have cousins in Folsom and El Dorado Hills, along with friends in Granite Bay who love to party at my home on the lake and on my boat on the Delta on weekends. It’s all good! 😎

BTW. How much time before your get out? Best improve on that “good behavior” so the warden might be lenient. <== just some serious advice 😉
Wait they have homes in Stockton on the lake, no way. I thought that was only where everyone is moving to. LOL

Wait they have homes in Stockton on the lake, no way. I thought that was only where everyone is moving to. LOL
Shhhhh! 🤫 Don’t say too much (please). Pasty might want to be my neighbor. And you know what that means …. “There Goes the Neighborhood!” 😂

BTW. If you are ever in Sacramento (Old Sac, specifically), check out Laughs Unlimited. My buddy, Jimmy Earl can sometimes be seen there hosting the “There Goes the Neighborhood” comedy shows. He’s hella funny and so are a bunch of his friends who perform with him. Just a little plug!

Shhhhh! 🤫 Don’t say too much (please). Pasty might want to be my neighbor. And you know what that means …. “There Goes the Neighborhood!” 😂

BTW. If you are ever in Sacramento (Old Sac, specifically), check out Laughs Unlimited. My buddy, Jimmy Earl can sometimes be seen there hosting the “There Goes the Neighborhood” comedy shows. He’s hella funny and so are a bunch of his friends who perform with him. Just a little plug!
I have stayed in Old Sac a few times, including one year for the basketball state title games. It’s a great area. I will check that out one time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT