ADVERTISEMENT

Jake Browning and Washington stun USC!!!!

Don't you play Rocklin tonight?

I would go, but that venue in Folsom just sucks. Blue field, red endzone. What a joke.
Our field is so amazing OMG!!!

I just love it. One of the best venues in Norcal...Much better than that broken down field in Concord.

I own you ;)

#Loser

Already did!

Loser ;)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :p

Post one of your school.

Let's compare.

Loser;)

Don't duck me either.

Paper #2.

The "real" #1 ;)

Passing is good...:)

G61, I believe you may not remember the comparison of DLS and Folsom passing this year, based on the one common opponent, played one week apart. As we know, common opponents are a solid method of comparison, especially when the games are played close to each other.

Here is my friendly reminder to you.;)

QB Rating
DLS 121.5
Folsom 90.6
Winner DLS

Total Yards Passing
DLS 192 yards
Folsom 131 yards
Winner DLS

Average Yards per Catch
DLS 21.3 yards (BTW, this is way more than 5 yards per catch)
Folsom 8.2 yards (BTW, this is barely more than 5 yards per catch)
Winner DLS

G61, I also have the comparison of the running game against the common opponent DLS and Folsom played, one week apart. Let me know if you want me to post for you. I am happy to share.;)

Again, I have much respect for Folsom. A great program with some really, really good teams the past few years. In fact, Folsom is the 2nd best team in NorCal the past 4 years. This is something you should be very proud of. It has earned my sincere respect, and the respect of so many others. Embrace this accomplishment. Celebrate it.

G61, I believe you may not remember the comparison of DLS and Folsom passing this year, based on the one common opponent, played one week apart. As we know, common opponents are a solid method of comparison, especially when the games are played close to each other.

Here is my friendly reminder to you.;)

QB Rating
DLS 121.5
Folsom 90.6
Winner DLS

Total Yards Passing
DLS 192 yards
Folsom 131 yards
Winner DLS

Average Yards per Catch
DLS 21.3 yards (BTW, this is way more than 5 yards per catch)
Folsom 8.2 yards (BTW, this is barely more than 5 yards per catch)
Winner DLS

G61, I also have the comparison of the running game against the common opponent DLS and Folsom played, one week apart. Let me know if you want me to post for you. I am happy to share.;)

Again, I have much respect for Folsom. A great program with some really, really good teams the past few years. In fact, Folsom is the 2nd best team in NorCal the past 4 years. This is something you should be very proud of. It has earned my sincere respect, and the respect of so many others. Embrace this accomplishment. Celebrate it.
If you were actually at the game, which you were not, you would know that game should have been much closer.

It is all about match ups.

By the way- Folsom is just down the road from GB. What gives? And don't duck the question ;)

I get it now. Just went through your old posts.

YOU are in the SJS ;)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I love it!

You mad because you can't afford to live in Folsom!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I knew it!!!!

If you were actually at the game, which you were not, you would know that game should have been much closer.

It is all about match ups.

By the way- Folsom is just down the road from GB. What gives? And don't duck the question ;)

On the 3rd DLS/Folsom game ... I am not on staff, so how would I know? I can guess that, in part, it was a "been there, done that" thing. If that is what it was, that is completely understandable.

I agree with you that the Folsom/GB game should have been much closer. But it surprises me that you would admit that.

Common opponent test this year, on games one week apart, which is a very, very good way to compare: DLS wins.

You know it.

On the 3rd DLS/Folsom game ... I am not on staff, so how would I know? I can guess that, in part, it was a "been there, done that" thing. If that is what it was, that is completely understandable.

I agree with you that the Folsom/GB game should have been much closer. But it surprises me that you would admit that.

Common opponent test this year, on games one week apart, which is a very, very good way to compare: DLS wins.

You know it.
The DLS/GB should have been much closer ;)

The DLS/GB should have been much closer ;)
Should have? By that you mean you wish it had been closer.;)

You do not like the common opponent comparison. I understand.

DLS running and passing game more effective against common opponent than Folsom running and passing game. You do not like this fact. I understand.

DLS defense stronger and more effective against common opponent than Folsom defense. Again, you do not like this fact. I understand.

So, in a humorous attempt to obfuscate people on these clear, inarguable, and very meaningful facts, you say "the game should have been closer."

You are a funny one, G61.;)

Should have? By that you mean you wish it had been closer.;)

You do not like the common opponent comparison. I understand.

DLS running and passing game more effective than Folsom running and passing game. You do not like this fact. I understand.

DLS defense stronger and more effective against common opponent than Folsom defense. Again, you do not like this fact. I understand.

So, in a humorous attempt to obfuscate people on these clear, inarguable, and very meaningful facts, you say "the game should have been closer."

You are a funny one, G61.;)
You "private school folk" aren't very smart.

I get a kick out of it ;)

You "private school folk" aren't very smart.

I get a kick out of it ;)

Obfuscation didn't work, so now you try the old ad hominem. And you are an adult?

Were you the Folsom offensive coordinator in 2012 and 2013? That would explain so much ... ;)

Some times an honorable punt is in order.

Obfuscation didn't work, so now you try the old ad hominem. And you are an adult?

Were you the Folsom offensive coordinator in 2012 and 2013? That would explain so much ... ;)

Some times an honorable punt is in order.
See what I mean everyone?

You call these dudes out and they go ballistic...

It is almost like they can't take being "one upped."

I love it ;)

Folsom!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT