LAMORINDA CLASSIC 2017
JANUARY 21ST, AT CAMPOLINDO HIGH SCHOOL
11:30 AM Castro Valley vs Santa Rosa
1:00 PM Dublin vs Piedmont
2:30 PM Silver Creek vs Heritage
4:30 PM Acalanes vs Pleasant Valley
6:00 PM Campolindo vs Antelope
7:30 PM Brookside vs Carondelet

I guess perhaps now the Carondelet game is confirmed? They have been tentatively playing everyone from Antelope, to Bradshaw Christian, to Oakridge, to Pleasant Valley, to a couple more teams to finally Brookside Christian. Let me guess it will be Miramonte, Clovis West before finally Long Beach Poly will be confirmed the night before. LoL.......

And now it's Heritage. I guess game preparation won't be something Carondelet has time to implement because they'll never lock the game down enough in advance to get prepared.
They won't know who they will play until 2 minutes before tip off. Smile !

For the players sake hopefully they play well regardless to things that are out of their control.

Last edited:
Castro Valley by 15
Dublin by 19
Heritage by 18
PV by 14
Campolindo by 13
Carondelet by 37
I am surprised Respect hasn't been in here arguing that BC would never lose by 37. Maybe he agrees with you:)

Last edited:
Outlook

Brookside wont lose by 37 I know that wont happen. Jaymel911 says 6' 9 when he is probably 5'3 at most and running rante and raven on the side line.

Brookside has lost to every good team they have played in the last 2 years by more than 37, I think that is a good starting number.

Reactions: OnBall8
Outlook

Brookside wont lose by 37 I know that wont happen. Jaymel911 says 6' 9 when he is probably 5'3 at most and running rante and raven on the side line.
6'9.. Wish I was 6'3 though, SORE BACK AND KNEES.. 5'3 would be more like your JR d3 post at BC

Last edited:
I will wait until later on this and see if something happen.Then I will predicted the game.
Then I will "predicted" the game? How old are you? Better question, what is the last grade you completed that resulted in you getting a certificate of completion?

Northbay aka Jaymel911

I see why you have the. 911 at end of second name. Can you alter ego, bipolar or split personality.

The last game I play is where your never would touch the court at SF PROAM at Kezar. When was the last time they passed you the ball was it in the 5th grade or when you helping the Variety warm up!!!!!!

Northbay aka Jaymel911

I see why you have the. 911 at end of second name. Can you alter ego, bipolar or split personality.

The last game I play is where your never would touch the court at SF PROAM at Kezar. When was the last time they passed you the ball was it in the 5th grade or when you helping the Variety warm up!!!!!!
Variety Warm up? Is that the diet plan you have put the family on?

Northbay aka jaymel911

Thats fun!!! Just as fun a watching Matrix game tomorrow that I will be at???? You must forgot to take your Ritalin today!!!!! I will give you a pass that you haven't had since the 5th grade!!! lol lol

As the saga continues........... Now it is Carondelet vs Heritage? Perhaps the Carondelet game will be confirmed soon so the players have an idea on who to prepare for and time to get prepared?

Last edited:
I guess perhaps now the Carondelet game is confirmed? They have been tentatively playing everyone from Antelope, to Bradshaw Christian, to Oakridge, to Pleasant Valley, to a couple more teams to finally Brookside Christian. Let me guess it will be Miramonte, Clovis West before finally Long Beach Poly will be confirmed the night before. LoL.......

And now it's Heritage. I guess game preparation won't be something Carondelet has time to implement because they'll never lock the game down enough in advance to get prepared.

For the players sake hopefully they play well regardless to things that are out of their control.

Now is it Carondelet vs Heritage?

Last edited:
Where is Jazz and his ducks now? BC has not only managed to duck everyone, they do so while running their mouth. Carondelet would have beaten them down for all to see and no excuses to offer up. Who are they playing now?

Paytc - What are you talking about?
Carondelet has a game in the Lamorinda classic that hasn't been confirmed. Those scheduling it should either lock the game down or put TBD instead there has been several teams revolving around as the matchup. Everyone else in the tournament appear to have their game locked down. Why is Carondelet's game harder to schedule?

Last edited:
As the saga continues........... Now it is Carondelet vs Heritage?
I think they are looking for the best possible matchups. Now you will have the 19th best team in CA against the 21st best team in CA. To me that sounds a lot better than what probably would have been a blowout win for Carondelet.

Perhaps the Carondelet game will be confirmed soon so the players have an idea on who to prepare for and time to get prepared?
Really? How much time do they need to prepare? Do you think that the change in schedule will throw them off their game that much? Are you setting up your excuse in case Carondelet loses?
Carondelet has the same amount of time to prepare as Heritage does. Beside, Carondelet have 2 games this week to prepare for before that.

Carondelet has a game in the Lamorinda classic that hasn't been confirmed. Those scheduling it should either lock the game down or put TBD instead there has been several teams revolving around as the matchup. Everyone else in the tournament appear to have their game locked down. Why is Carondelet's game harder to schedule?
Because of a beat down not wanting to be taken. Pretty simple. Usually the host team takes one on the chin but doubt Acalanes would want any part of that game, and for the right reason.

I think they are looking for the best possible matchups. Now you will have the 19th best team in CA against the 21st best team in CA. To me that sounds a lot better than what probably would have been a blowout win for Carondelet.

Really? How much time do they need to prepare? Do you think that the change in schedule will throw them off their game that much? Are you setting up your excuse in case Carondelet loses?
Carondelet has the same amount of time to prepare as Heritage does. Beside, Carondelet have 2 games this week to prepare for before that.

It is not about excuses because I don't know how to make them anyway. The point is if a game is not determined it should have TBD listed, Instead Carondelet has been rumored to be playing everyone from Antelope, Bradshaw Christian, Brookside Christian etc...., to Heritage to who knows who will be scheduled next.

I just think it's better to not continue to throw out names that aren't confirmed. But obviously it's not a big deal just seems odd to keep throwing out different opponents IMO.

Because of a beat down not wanting to be taken. Pretty simple. Usually the host team takes one on the chin but doubt Acalanes would want any part of that game, and for the right reason.

Thanks for some type of possible reason. That is all I wanted because I was unclear to why so many potential matchups keep being thrown out there. I was beginning to think perhaps that was a marketing technique to draw attention from as many teams and fan bases as possible out there to sell advertisements in the official brochure to pre ticket sales. Smile !

It is not about excuses because I don't know how to make them anyway. The point is if a game is not determined it should have TBD listed, Instead Carondelet has been rumored to be playing everyone from Antelope, Bradshaw Christian, Brookside Christian etc...., to Heritage to who knows who will be scheduled next.

I just think it's better to not continue to throw out names that aren't confirmed. But obviously it's not a big deal just seems odd to keep throwing out different opponents IMO.
I agree that TBD would have been a better alternative to changing the opponents every week. But I think the end result here is to get the best possible match ups based on who is coming and how they are doing at this point in the season.
Although I don't know who BC will play that will give them game? They have already played Campo and Acalanes so the only other team that I can see as a decent matchup would be Pleasant Valley.

Reactions: Paytc
Remember that Acalanes already played BC and lost a close one 63-60 (?).
Also remember that Campo is the host team, and has also already played BC (and lost).

I agree that TBD would have been a better alternative to changing the opponents every week. But I think the end result here is to get the best possible match ups based on who is coming and how they are doing at this point in the season.
Although I don't know who BC will play that will give them game? They have already played Campo and Acalanes so the only other team that I can see as a decent matchup would be Pleasant Valley.

At least that now makes more sense. And that should be a good game. They both could use it as a measuring stick should they meet again in the Open Division or in Division 1 NCS/ post season.

But again hopefully that game is locked and not instead changed because a Clovis West rematch might be a better game etc.....

At least that now makes more sense. And that should be a good game. They both could use it as a measuring stick should they meet again in the Open Division or in Division 1 NCS/ post season.

But again hopefully that game is locked and not instead changed because a Clovis West rematch might be a better game etc.....
Just realized that BC plays Heritage on Monday. So if BC wins, then who knows......

Paytc - My guess is Pico asked to not play Carondelet. He is a good coach and thankfully not as intellectually challenged as his rose colored glass wearing parents.

Just realized that BC plays Heritage on Monday. So if BC wins, then who knows......

Well I will just relax and wait because at least now I know what the reason for all the changes are for. So if they change the game 3 or 4 more times at least we have a reason why all the changes. I would think that would be a good game. Where will it be played?

Last edited:
Paytc - My guess is Pico asked to not play Carondelet. He is a good coach and thankfully not as intellectually challenged as his rose colored glass wearing parents.

winetot,

I have a lot of respect for Pico so I agree with you on that. I also know some parents can get a bit more out there than others. We all have times where we have to step back and re-evaluate our enthusiasm. Because we must remember it's not about any of us adults.Not the parents, coaches, refs, etc.... It is about each and every child being safe and learning to improve and build more confidence in themselves. As well as learning what being a good team mate and responsible person is about. As they experience times in high school they will cherish long after the experience.

Last edited:
Heritage against Carondelet is silly because that will be the NCS Championship D1 game but that is just me. Call MM and get them to play BC, maybe they have a game. I apologize I thought Acalanes was the host school. Did Acalanes used to host event around this same time?

Heritage against Carondelet is silly because that will be the NCS Championship D1 game but that is just me. Call MM and get them to play BC, maybe they have a game. I apologize I thought Acalanes was the host school. Did Acalanes used to host event around this same time?

I kind of see that as a possible case with Heritage and Carondelet meeting in the NCS Championship too. But it's not a guarantee. And should they play now and then later who knows if the first game will leave us hungry to see the rematch should they both make it to the NCS Championship. I personally think a game should be scheduled no matter what the matchup is and things should just move forward. It's not like any game necessarily will go exactly as planned. Or there is a perfect matchup for Carondelet. But those in charge as always will do whatever those in charge decide.

Last edited:
So this is the newest Lamorinda Classic schedule, at CAMPOLINDO, Moraga, next Saturday the 21st.

11:30 Castro Valley vs Santa Rosa

1pm Dublin vs Piedmont

2:30pm Silver creek vs Brookside

4:30pm Acalanes vs Pleasant Valley

6pm Campo vs Antelope

7:30pm Heritage Vs Carondelet

Carondelet will crush Heritage when they play

Not sure I would say crush them. But I think it would be fair to place Carondelet as the favorites. Heritage might matchup well with Carondelet. Or Carondelet could come out flat and cold while Heritage is hot and pumped. That is why they play the game. It is not won on paper or in a chat room.

So this is the newest Lamorinda Classic schedule, at CAMPOLINDO, Moraga, next Saturday the 21st.

11:30 Castro Valley vs Santa Rosa

1pm Dublin vs Piedmont

2:30pm Silver creek vs Brookside

4:30pm Acalanes vs Pleasant Valley

6pm Campo vs Antelope

7:30pm Heritage Vs Carondelet
BC vs Silver Creek - Where you at Respect! WOW.

Northbay aka jaymel911

Can you speed kills? Can you ask yourself with 3 lose what the common denominator factor in each game??????????? SPEED KILLS EVERY DAY ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!

weak sauce. duck duck duck.... play someone instead of ducking. Play the slow, un speedy cougars of concord.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT