ADVERTISEMENT

Lamorinda Classic, January 21st

We all get caught up on hating BC and of course I do because of Respect and his big flap. I have seen his tired act at games, everyone points the clown out when he is in the gym. He is a joke and it is really disheartning because he has a kid in the program with friends and the message he sends is counter productive to success in life. Respect is the only guy that can lose by 50 and blames the refs and claim they would win the rematch and then go and lose the rematch by 60+ and now come back this year and claim they would win.

You will never win an argument with the guy who claims people are biased against him and his team, yet he the clearly biased one and then likes to point out which affiliation you are from to point our your being biased. It is like arguing with a two year old without the full intellect of a two year old. Perhaps at one point the intellect was present but that has been washed away and whatever is left has been suffocated by sundown.

RespectBB wants his team to be relevant and was sold on the idea they would be relevant and those dreams have really crashed down upon them and he makes it a world vs them but the reality it is them vs the world and the only one in the world that listens is this message board.

Amen

Northbay aka Jaymel911

I was of the parents that finally stood my ground with him before I have to take it to the next level. He try to corner my wife and if anything happen he was mine. So the best way was to have paper and 3 students stand up to him. Thats my proof with others to that got tried of it!!!!! One thing to a player about what they did wrong but its another to degrade them!!!!!! To me alot to hold back on him !!!!!

Sorry buddy could care less if Miramonte blasts Acalanes or Campolindo. It's high school girls basketball who really cares except for a few illiterates like yourself. If you had a job or a hobby you likely wouldn't be so focused on girls basketball every second and it would be more enjoyable to view these threads to get meaningful updates and perspective on girls bball. This Brookside blah blah blah is so boring. Give me something good to chew on once in awhile big shot. And forget the Acalanes digs... Nobody cares about then. Always been a weak program. I like Miramonre because of the way they are coached nothing more or less. Again for all you Brookeside freaks. They would crush Brookside

CamAca
Who do you think your fooling that's why you signed up to join the illiterates ? You don't have to be a member to get the updates blah blah your anorther "hypocrite" NO moronic hypocrite

I know all you Cal Star all together even the new ones. I have talked to Kelly many times and we had good conversation. He is a very good business many like I said many times. He knows what he needs to win a goes get the players and different organizations. He has the writer on his Clay, Horald and Norcalprep on the girls side. He sale the dream and all take part in it. You know he is a goes sale look at his insurance business. It's hard to sale insurance.

Can you guys PLEASE STOP!!!
You have completely ruined this thread which was about the Lamorinda Classic next Saturday.

Guys....

This is effing girls high school basketball. The post was supposed to be about the Lamorinda Classic and ALL of you are an embarrasment to this message board. If the moderators had ANY balls, ANY, they would ban all of you for good. If there are any moderators on here, I thought personal attacks were grounds for suspension. I remember Citibank, Pacific Pete, and can't remember the third that got their postings/membership cancelled because of flaming. Please, PLEASE do something about this because they are really making it hard for people to stay tuned to girls basketball. Just saying...

thanks

Reactions: OnBall8 and jstblev
Guys....

This is effing girls high school basketball. The post was supposed to be about the Lamorinda Classic and ALL of you are an embarrasment to this message board. If the moderators had ANY balls, ANY, they would ban all of you for good. If there are any moderators on here, I thought personal attacks were grounds for suspension. I remember Citibank, Pacific Pete, and can't remember the third that got their postings/membership cancelled because of flaming. Please, PLEASE do something about this because they are really making it hard for people to stay tuned to girls basketball. Just saying...

thanks

Dude your right...I was trying to make that same point and devolved...won't happen again from me sorry

Guys....

thanks
I agree

I know it was back in the dark ages, but Acalanes won a state title in 1999. We were relevant that year, I think ...

Brookside is ranked 40th in the state by the computer, in a NorCal pack with Salesian, St. Francis (MV), Lincoln (Stockton), Folsom, Presentation and James Logan. All of those are good programs, and so is Brookside, but it will be very difficult for a team with so few bodies available to go deep into postseason.

Given that, it makes sense for Brookside not to play Carondelet, but it's unfortunate the best available opponent was Silver Creek (389 in the state and about the level of Willits and San Domenico).

By the same token, congrats to Art for getting Heritage and Carondelet together. This way the D-1 seeding can be decided on the court, not by committee.

That's too long ago to remember. My guess is Carondelet will beat Heritage easily but Castro Valley will be anybody's game in NCS.

I know it was back in the dark ages, but Acalanes won a state title in 1999. We were relevant that year, I think ...

Brookside is ranked 40th in the state by the computer, in a NorCal pack with Salesian, St. Francis (MV), Lincoln (Stockton), Folsom, Presentation and James Logan. All of those are good programs, and so is Brookside, but it will be very difficult for a team with so few bodies available to go deep into postseason.

Given that, it makes sense for Brookside not to play Carondelet, but it's unfortunate the best available opponent was Silver Creek (389 in the state and about the level of Willits and San Domenico).

By the same token, congrats to Art for getting Heritage and Carondelet together. This way the D-1 seeding can be decided on the court, not by committee.

A small number of bodies or not I think Brookside will be a handful for Heritage in their game today, but I could be mistaken. A lot will depend on how tight the game is called as foul trouble is not good when you only have 5 or 6 players. I guess as always the game will determine better than speculating on paper or opinions made in chat rooms. I'm sure we will get an update with Brookside having so many folks for and against them on this forum.

Should Brookside come out on top I don't think the Heritage vs Carondelet game should be changed just to try to put together the so call best game for Carondelet and to so call make Brookside have to keep proving themselves. I think Carondelet vs Brookside should be saved for the open or division 1 state should they both cross paths later in March. Not that it wouldn't be a good game or that Heritage and Carondelet would be a better game. But based on styles of play and with Carondelet having a big game vs Mitty in the very near future it makes more sense to save the track meet games for another time.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT