ADVERTISEMENT

Lamorinda Classic, January 21st

Northbay aka jaymel911

Mayebe if we play CN with 4 that might reduce the speed on the court because with 5 just too much to handle!!!!!!lol lol

Respect - I hear you on the speed kills thing. Can you help us all out on why Brookside asked to not play Carondelet? Is that because better teams kill as well and your coach doesn't want to get beat by 40 again?

Respect - I hear you on the speed kills thing. Can you help us all out on why Brookside asked to not play Carondelet? Is that because better teams kill as well and your coach doesn't want to get beat by 40 again?
Duckside Christian! What side? Ducksiiiiiide!

Winetot

Can wait to see you in the open? Hopefully we on road again at CN for the sequel with the same ending!!!!!!

Northbay aka Jaymel911

I heard you said I glad that I didn't come to the game!!!! I heatd you sat far away from bench close the door on St. Mary's side!!!!!
Why was that I dont know!!!!!!!

Northbay aka jaymel911

Can you speed kills? Can you ask yourself with 3 lose what the common denominator factor in each game??????????? SPEED KILLS EVERY DAY ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!

the common denominator with CN's 3 losses? SMS, Salesian and BOD?

How about arguably they are the 3 best girls programs in northern California over the last decade.
And there is no shame in losing 3 hard fought games to those programs.

and if speed kills what happened in the 2 SHC, ESP and Chaminade wins for CN? Apparently those teams forgot how to be quick in those games.

******one other question for you RESPECT.....I notice you always talk highly about PICO and his Soldiers AAU club. Since you clearly have such a high admiration for the club why are your and LUV's girls playing for JBS and not the Soldiers? And I'm not trying to be a dick...I'm legitimately asking a question. thanks

...and why are you AFRAID to answer the question about your coach requesting a game change next week? What D1 schools have ALL the Brookside girls committed to?

Northbay aka Jaymel911

Brookside didn't change a think! We wont know who we are playing until Wednesday! Brookside on the original schedule was Pleasant Valley but change to Carondelet. I guess the coach is waiting for the result of Brookside vs. Heritage. Then the coach will know then the best match ups!!! That's what a great showcase is ran!!!!! Last minutes changes are a must!!!!@

Northbay aka Jaymel911

The question you asked about the Oakland Soldiers. There are 3 Oakland Soldiers on Brookside. Why do you think they are so quick and physical because that's the way of the Soldiers. Each player on the Oakland Soldiers can play thst physical man to man defense. Oakland Soldiers is a band that the nation knows but not by Uncle Harold!!!!!

I was told yesterday that Nike refused to sponsor the soldiers. In fact I heard soldiers may not be in existence any longer. Very interesting also what is going on at brookside, 6 players? Finishing games with 4 players? Who in their right mind would send their daughters to be in that situation. Seems like BAD times for illiterate Respect.

Reactions: OnBall8
The coach asked to change, FACT! Ask him

winetot

If the coach in fact ask for a change? It's not to duck if you know Pico like you say you do you would NEVER say that to his face !!! the next time you see him ??? Why would he play a game now short handed with only 5 players ??? I think it's the best decision for his team. BC had to finish a game against west campus with 4 players because their freshmen fouled out in the 3rd .......... and almost pulled it out ??? come February BC will have 7 players ready to play Anybody including the great CN team

Winetot
Question for you why are you hating on a team That's playing with 5 players record of 13-3 it's ok to have your opinion and it's another thing to be ignorant !!!!!!!!!!! Can you please answer ???

Passionatedad

Don't hate Oakland Soldiers here to stay and always be sponsors by nike!!! You here that from Kelly that stop Soldiers from getting in to the EYBL last year!!!!!! The Soldiers is Nike just like LeBron James was a Soldiers and always will be one. Why do you think the Soldiers always have new shoes eveey other tournament that haven't even hit the market yet!!!!! Why do you think they are always gear up!!!! They dont have to pay $50,000 for rhe Nike name its given to them. Why do you LeBron James name his shoes Soldiers!!! Teams out there are scared that the girls Soldiers will be like the boys side. It's going to happen and nobody can stop it. Can you Big Bank take Little Bank!!!!!! What team do you know that received 6 pairs of free shoes during the Summer??

Luv - Reread ALL my posts and answer this, please... Am I hating on Brookside or am I asking Respect questions based on his comments? You have given a great explanation, the coach is making a good decision based on personnel. If Respect will not answer the question about where all your girls will be playing D1, I have no problem with you answering the question.

Nike Zoom Soldier, not soldiers you moron. three players on a five player roster are on a club team and the others are being recruited to come to the school, I am not sure I would want to play for that club, whatever name they are using this year. Pico has tried to be an affiliate with every shoe company and every name in the Bay Area. It all ends the same, schedules not filled and promises not kept. The Soldiers on the boys side did not qualify for Peach Jam and Nike has added a team in So Cal and the Northwest so they better start focusing on getting themselves back to at least qualifying or even the hand me down guy uniforms will not be handed down to the girls any longer.

Can we stop with the crying about 5 players? We all know how much you clowns are recruiting for that joke of a school and you can't get more than five kids. Coach Que would have a full roster of 10 and he would not duck anyone.

The great part about the internet is you can search almost anything. Nike teams are listed on their EYBL website.

http://nikegirlseybl.com/2017-teams

Luv - Reread ALL my posts and answer this, please... Am I hating on Brookside or am I asking Respect questions based on his comments? You have given a great explanation, the coach is making a good decision based on personnel. If Respect will not answer the question about where all your girls will be playing D1, I have no problem with you answering the question.
Lol, my knowledge comes from Nike head people from Oregon. A lot of people say they are sponsored but in fact they get a discount of sorts. I'm sure Brookside is sponsored as well. All 6 of them. Just curious , why can't they get n EYBL if Nike loves them so much? Like I said they are NOT sponsored by nike?

Passionatedad and Winetot

You hate all you want but it wont stop the train just keep moving !!!! COACH Que was left Brookside on good terms or did he?? Thats the question I can answer but I won't because people change from life changing experience!!!

Northbay aka Jaymel911

Good the you broight up the EYBL!!! Look at all the teams that are on there right now because in the summer I know 6 teams that are droping out because of the politics. EYBL sometimes forget who started it and why it was formed. The girls side has alot of big brother on the boys side. Thats a problem that they going to have to deal with because the boys side make millions because alot become NBA players. Nike live of the players when they endorse the player. Do you know if nike would every drop the Soldiers how much money they would be losing. You looking at the small Picture where nike looks at the big picture. Example name at player from Cal Star organization as a whole that is endorse for millions of dollars???????????

Do you know how many sponsors with jump on the Soldier's name??? Understand this is big business with Billions to loose in the end!!!!

Respect - Lebron has his own boys EYBL sponsored team and it is not the Soldiers. Lebron has not affiliation with the Soldiers other than he was flown out to the Bay a couple time when he was a teenager. I have been on the guys side for years. You make an allegation that some of the Nike teams are not going to be Nike on their own accord because of politics, yet they are still Nike teams. Enlighten us please. Enlighten us on the paying of $50,000 to be Nike again?

Nike can get rid of any club team they want, boys or girls. Nike is a what have you done for me lately business and if you are on the guys side you had best have a horse in the stable that is going to potentially make Nike money or you are on the chopping block. Soldiers are losing their top young boys players to Under Armour. This is not well received by Nike and if it continues you do the math.

Evolve or die.

Passionatedad and Winetot

You hate all you want but it wont stop the train just keep moving !!!! COACH Que was left Brookside on good terms or did he?? Thats the question I can answer but I won't because people change from life changing experience!!!

Northbay aka Jaymel911

Good the you broight up the EYBL!!! Look at all the teams that are on there right now because in the summer I know 6 teams that are droping out because of the politics. EYBL sometimes forget who started it and why it was formed. The girls side has alot of big brother on the boys side. Thats a problem that they going to have to deal with because the boys side make millions because alot become NBA players. Nike live of the players when they endorse the player. Do you know if nike would every drop the Soldiers how much money they would be losing. You looking at the small Picture where nike looks at the big picture. Example name at player from Cal Star organization as a whole that is endorse for millions of dollars???????????

Do you know how many sponsors with jump on the Soldier's name??? Understand this is big business with Billions to loose in the end!!!!
EYBL is Nike. Nike refused to sponsor the girl soldiers because they had no inner city Oakland girls on their roster , which is why the Soldiers requested to be sponsored . I don't know anything about boys side, but they will never be involved with EYBL. I wouldn't be surprised if Brookside will not even have a girls team in a year or two.

Northbay aka Jaymel911

They went to Under Armour because they wasn't get time on the court with all the competition. So if LeBron fell out with then why was Mark Olvier in the front roll during the the NBA championship series at the home and away each game!!! Can you answer that one hater hater ????? lol

Passionatedad

In a early post this year you said SMS doesn't have depth any more!!! Why is that??? Is it because that players come from the Mavericks not the Mustangs. Onece DeCosta graduate SMS dont have a leg to stand on any more!!!! Is that why Tom coaching Cal Star to find other players but they might end up like the Mavericks!!

Last of all, the Oakland Soldiers girls play like incity players thats way uncle Harold wont write about them!!!! Brookside will be fine for years to come!!!! See you at the SJS D1 championship game if they put Brookside on the opposite side or even early would be fun too? Both teams run 7 deep!!!!! This game will not look the remake of the Matrix!!!!!!!lol lol

I was told yesterday that Nike refused to sponsor the soldiers. In fact I heard soldiers may not be in existence any longer. Very interesting also what is going on at brookside, 6 players? Finishing games with 4 players? Who in their right mind would send their daughters to be in that situation. Seems like BAD times for illiterate Respect.[/QUOTE
Nike Zoom Soldier, not soldiers you moron. three players on a five player roster are on a club team and the others are being recruited to come to the school, I am not sure I would want to play for that club, whatever name they are using this year. Pico has tried to be an affiliate with every shoe company and every name in the Bay Area. It all ends the same, schedules not filled and promises not kept. The Soldiers on the boys side did not qualify for Peach Jam and Nike has added a team in So Cal and the Northwest so they better start focusing on getting themselves back to at least qualifying or even the hand me down guy uniforms will not be handed down to the girls any longer.

Can we stop with the crying about 5 players? We all know how much you clowns are recruiting for that joke of a school and you can't get more than five kids. Coach Que would have a full roster of 10 and he would not duck anyone.

The great part about the internet is you can search almost anything. Nike teams are listed on their EYBL website.

http://nikegirlseybl.com/2017-teams
Coach Que made Brookside. He is the only reason they have a program

jaymel911
Mr know everything do you know why coach Que left the program??? Did you know that coach Que talked 5 players into transferring out from BC with him !!! Leaving only 6 players !!! The year BC was runner up in D-4 state championship!!! Que did make the program better? Can't take that from him.... but he tried to Destroy the program on his way out!!! Is he that great ??? Or your just being a HATER on BC ...?

Coach Q is gone Brookside still the same. Yes he gets credit for starting the program but Pico installed his own!!! All the palyers will tell you Pico taught them for a players piont of view!!!!!!! Everyone said when Q left the program would die but it didn't and it even running stronger then ever. You talk so higj of K but their is alot to talk about that i wont on line of the is form.

Brookside gets so much airtime on this forum regardless of the thread. Why is that? Several teams would kick the snot out of them so why all the press?

CamAce

Are you mad you school don't get airtime!!!!! But you team had when we mentioned how Brookside be your school!!! What school is that I can't remember??? All i know you became a member this after we beat your team in the FRIST ROUND OF HIGHWAY 4 TOURNAMENT????

Coach Q is gone Brookside still the same. Yes he gets credit for starting the program but Pico installed his own!!! All the palyers will tell you Pico taught them for a players piont of view!!!!!!! Everyone said when Q left the program would die but it didn't and it even running stronger then ever. You talk so higj of K but their is alot to talk about that i wont on line of the is form.
Duckside.

I can't speak for jaymel but it seems as he thinks you guys are morons

winetot
Sounds like you just did !!! Jaymel911/northbay ??? Multiple personalities = idiot Old men that never had talent !!! Now professional bloggers

Brookside gets so much airtime on this forum regardless of the thread. Why is that? Several teams would kick the snot out of them so why all the press?

CamAca
Sounds like your still upset about that snot whipping your team received from BC ...? Remember ???

CamAce

You a MM because they smash your team ever year. I see your way of think Can beat them just jion them!!!! When you go to the game and watch your team vs MM do you have a hat like Giants and A's. Do you sit in the stage at MM since the middle of the home and visitors side!!!! lol lol

Winetot

If you want to talk ducking you god in basketball K always duck the big games I know for a Fact!!!!!! Yea he call each parent to not go to Brookside kids to trans most of the went to Lincoln. One of them left Lincoln now playing for Edison of stockton. Try to destroy the school but couldn't.

BC has 5 players, one more and I would say the program is destroyed and the facts are when Que was there it was thriving. With no D1 PLAYERS ON THE ROSTERS and playing in SJS D1 I would assume they are done

Sorry buddy could care less if Miramonte blasts Acalanes or Campolindo. It's high school girls basketball who really cares except for a few illiterates like yourself. If you had a job or a hobby you likely wouldn't be so focused on girls basketball every second and it would be more enjoyable to view these threads to get meaningful updates and perspective on girls bball. This Brookside blah blah blah is so boring. Give me something good to chew on once in awhile big shot. And forget the Acalanes digs... Nobody cares about then. Always been a weak program. I like Miramonre because of the way they are coached nothing more or less. Again for all you Brookeside freaks. They would crush Brookside

Northbay aka jaymel911

You like a mn that talks down to women and young ladies that all good!!!!! But like I said he might have change since he did get released from Brookside because of child endangerment rule in the state of Ca school laws. Thats why I said life changing incidence change people. I know this is one woman he try to corner and she didn't backdown. So if you like a man like that your falt???

We all get caught up on hating BC and of course I do because of Respect and his big flap. I have seen his tired act at games, everyone points the clown out when he is in the gym. He is a joke and it is really disheartning because he has a kid in the program with friends and the message he sends is counter productive to success in life. Respect is the only guy that can lose by 50 and blames the refs and claim they would win the rematch and then go and lose the rematch by 60+ and now come back this year and claim they would win.

You will never win an argument with the guy who claims people are biased against him and his team, yet he the clearly biased one and then likes to point out which affiliation you are from to point our your being biased. It is like arguing with a two year old without the full intellect of a two year old. Perhaps at one point the intellect was present but that has been washed away and whatever is left has been suffocated by sundown.

RespectBB wants his team to be relevant and was sold on the idea they would be relevant and those dreams have really crashed down upon them and he makes it a world vs them but the reality it is them vs the world and the only one in the world that listens is this message board.

Northbay aka jaymel911

You like a mn that talks down to women and young ladies that all good!!!!! But like I said he might have change since he did get released from Brookside because of child endangerment rule in the state of Ca school laws. Thats why I said life changing incidence change people. I know this is one woman he try to corner and she didn't backdown. So if you like a man like that your falt???
Pretty heavy unsubstantiated rumor you floating out there about QUE. Not cool unless you can back it up with proof.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT