ADVERTISEMENT

MaxPreps MLK Classic at St. Mary's College (Moraga)

Just my opinion on Jackson v. Lewis here... Jackson was highly touted coming in, and I saw his first varsity game at the Newark showcase three years ago... Also saw Lewis' first varsity game at the same place this past November.

Lewis was Player Of The Game in his first varsity game, Jackson was a rotation guy at best in his debut.

Jackson hasn't improved that much since he grew 2 inches before his sophomore season, and of course we don't know yet re: Lewis.

Right now, I'd bet on the unknown potential of Lewis over what we've seen from Jackson. Certainly not a done deal at this point, tho...

Reactions: ayalar09
Just my opinion on Jackson v. Lewis here... Jackson was highly touted coming in, and I saw his first varsity game at the Newark showcase three years ago... Also saw Lewis' first varsity game at the same place this past November.

Lewis was Player Of The Game in his first varsity game, Jackson was a rotation guy at best in his debut.

Jackson hasn't improved that much since he grew 2 inches before his sophomore season, and of course we don't know yet re: Lewis.

Right now, I'd bet on the unknown potential of Lewis over what we've seen from Jackson. Certainly not a done deal at this point, tho...

When I watch Jackson run, sometimes he has the gate of a Colt ( young horse). Meaning there is a sometimes a wobble in his movement. I can't be the only one who see's this.
This isn't meant as a disparagement. I do a lot of ballroom dancing and pay attention to foot movement and body placement. ( Kinesiology)
Anyway, In my estimation, he should be a red shirt at the next level.
Here's wishing you great hoops

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT