ADVERTISEMENT

Mikey Williams /Arrested

Don’t know details so not going to convict the kid already. But unfortunately he seems to have made a lot of questionable decisions in the last few years so can’t say I’m shocked if it’s true.

Don’t know details so not going to convict the kid already. But unfortunately he seems to have made a lot of questionable decisions in the last few years so can’t say I’m shocked if it’s true.
We all make mistakes but when they can involve violence and guns that spells big trouble. Look I will be the first one to say it. Likely he will make it to be some great college player and then nba was slim to none. This has played out a lot before with these social medial stars. Matured early and ceiling is low. But don’t throw it all away.

several people came to mikey crib and started a fight inside.
when they fled, there were shots fired. they described the shooter and police arrested mikey.

So long as destiny has his back he’ good. Case closed.
I love how as a country we can monetize our brand and exploit social media to the nth degree but don’t want any of the downside risk of being part of that same cycle. Get use to it kid. And you are 18 not a child.

18 is a kid, if you can’t buy tobacco or alcohol it means ur a kid still……….definitely was a kid my senior of high school

Have you heard about his "entourage" at Torrey Pines Tournament and the insane demands they made? Find someone who was there for specifics, but it's hysterical

18 is a kid, if you can’t buy tobacco or alcohol it means ur a kid still……….definitely was a kid my senior of high school
Legally speaking though he’s an adult and he’s closer to 19.
The gun look especially in our country is not a good one.
This has to hurt his pocketbook bad.

So long as destiny has his back he’ good. Case closed.
I love how as a country we can monetize our brand and exploit social media to the nth degree but don’t want any of the downside risk of being part of that same cycle. Get use to it kid. And you are 18 not a child.
not case closed as there has been no case to close anyway.

but it provides some sort of context. the way you say it cuddy was walking through the set in east daygo looking for surenos or bloods. when in actuality he was inside his home in the suburbs in a gated neighborhood when they pulled up on him.

plead guilty to a single charge that will be reduced to misd if he meets all critieria by aug 2024. he and fellow high school teammate who also was on the memphis roster JJ Taylor have entered the portal..
cal state san bernadino gonna have 2 real good fall backs next year.

CSUSB D2 Gus Argenal would be an excellent place to play!! Go Yotes!!

Call me crazy, but I think his best option is going to University of San Diego and have Steve Lavin coach him.

Lavin has a history with PGs, would put our little Torero program on the map.

We will see.

The most significant stat in the ESPN article about him transferring wasn't how many points per game he averaged or a championship his team won in high school. It was his number of Instagram followers.

Reactions: observer22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT