ADVERTISEMENT

MLK EVent @ DLS

22-13 Notre Dame after 1 quarter.

btw, since he’s been asked about a lot, Rashod Cotton is indeed playing for MC, Didn’t start, tho…

Wow, 30-15 now…. MC is getting their clocks cleaned at the moment…. 5:50 left in the half.

Boy, Rice U. is gonna really like this Batson kid…. Serious hops, and he knows how to use ‘em.

40-21 Notre Dame at the moment…. under 2 minutes in the half.

Notre Dame is a top 4 team in the state of Arizona.

If they lose this game, I wouldn’t hold it against them, and they still would be an open team to me

64-45…. Batson is POTG, scoring 27 points, several dunks, quite a showing!

Hmmm…. Thought I pressed Enter to get those records to post awhile ago..

Anyway, it’s 23-16 Clovis North after 1 quarter. Seven different CN guys have scored already.

Reactions: relittleton
32-22 CN, 4:47 left in the half…. CN just had one of those pretty 94-foot three-pass, xero=dribble fast breaks…

44-32 Clovis North at the half…. They are making the Marauders look like they’re running in mud.

Reactions: M.C. fan
Jesuit comes out on fire in the 2nd half, scores 9 in the first minute or so…. Now it’s 47-41 CN.

Both coaches are unhappy with the refs, each has a warning… Now 53-41 CN, having weathered the barrage…. 4:25 left 3rd.

Jesuit bad pass…

CN Arman Arisian with a corner 3…. 56-41 CN

That early barrage is practically forgotten now. 3:20 left 3rd.

Connor Amundsen fouled on the way up…. FT’s good…. 58-41.

Haupt nails a 3 for Jesuit…. 58-44.

Connor Amundsen now with a 3…. 61-46.

When these guys play like this, it’s an Amund Joy to watch…. 57 seconds 3rd.

Ok, that first session was a bit lackluster…

But THIS one coming up should be excellent…. Maybe…

First game features the host De La Salle vs. Crean Lutheran of Irvine, CA

DLS is 15-3, and Crean is 10-8 but may have played a tough enough schedule to make them better than that record…. Maybe.

DLS’s scedule is ranked higher, so maybe I’m just blowing smoke here, maybe…

But ya gotta play the games. To Crean’s favor, their top scorer and most of their big guys are sophomores…. Their experiences earlier may have helped them quite a bit. 6’3” soph Kaiden Bailey is leading the team in scoring at nearly 25 a game.

Alec Blair, as everyone who reads this forum should know, is the leader of the Spartans…. They also have two 6’6” transfers I haven’t seen yet…. I am told they’re formidable.

Last edited:
Of course, warm-ups can be very deceiving…. but Crean doesn’t seem to cause much fear….

(But then, neither do my Campo Cougars, but they beat almost everyone they face…)

Vyctorius Miller…. Name seems familiar…. did he graduate or transfer away?

Found out…. Yeah, a guy like Miller played great…. Gee, our old LaSalle ran great…. those were the dayyyyyyyyss!!!

Oh, oops…. yeah, at AZ Compass. Helluva player.

Miller tried to come back this year and played with CL in summer but was denied by CIF I hear

Apparently, Miller or not, Crean didn’t come up to Concord to roll over. 23-18.

DLS starting to heat up…. and one of Crean’s bigs just got his 4th foul. 38-26, 6:44 left 3rd.

Spartans now getting surgical, dissecting these guys…. Last-second steal and score end the 3rd quarter, 56-31 DLS.

Reactions: concrete17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT