Bishop O'Dowd beat Casa Grande 61-19
Moreau Catholic beat Miramonte 86-50

Division IV

Piedmont beat McKinleyville 67-29
Branson beat Arcata 56-46

Division VI

Ferndale beat Rio Lindo Adventist 56-12
Cornerstone Christian beat Mendocino 82-45
The amount of blowouts in the later rounds is insane, hope this changes in the near future. Hoping that after OPEN teams are pulled from D1-D3, there are still enough good programs to have competitive final four games.

Good luck to all the teams playing for banner this Fri/Sat.

The amount of blowouts in the later rounds is insane, hope this changes in the near future. Hoping that after OPEN teams are pulled from D1-D3, there are still enough good programs to have competitive final four games.

agree! it'll be at least 4 years for all the schools to move all the way up!

I agree, a lot of lopsided games. Odowd vs Moreau will be a very good one. Moreau is finally hitting their stride. I would lean O'dowd in a close one. I'm still scratching my head how Heritage ended up in the open. it should have been O'Dowd. Cannot believe that score last evening with Heritage.

Piedmont should put it on Branson easily.

Reactions: VinceW
I agree, a lot of lopsided games. Odowd vs Moreau will be a very good one. Moreau is finally hitting their stride. I would lean O'dowd in a close one. I'm still scratching my head how Heritage ended up in the open. it should have been O'Dowd. Cannot believe that score last evening with Heritage.

Piedmont should put it on Branson easily.
Moreau Catholic vs Bishop O'Dowd has the makings of a great game.

In regards to Heritage being placed in open, I think it was a way to make sure D1 got one more team into Norcals. No disrespect to Miramonte, who had a good season, but imagine that game vs Moreau Catholic being played on Saturday.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT