ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal Playoff Brackets

Bases loaded No Outs Bottom 8th!… Franklin shooting themselves in the foot with 2 errors!!!… A wild pitch on Strike 3 and booted ground ball at second base!!!,..

Wow!!!…. Franklin gets out of it!!!…. 2 K’s and a Pop up!!!…. What a great job by their pitcher!!!…. 5-5 Top of 9!!!!….

Reactions: bella123
2 Walks and a steal of 3rd, DLS has runners on 1st and 3rd with no outs….

And there it is!!!…. Walk off Single for DLS!!!…. What a game!!!…. 2 powerhouse teams battling it out!!!…

Very impressed with Franklin, you were right Legend, they are the real deal!!!….

Wondering how much DLS will have left in the Tank for VC…. Like I said, I just won’t bet against DLS in the postseason, they always find a way and they don’t beat themselves!!!…. Great Game, Congrats to all those kids!!!!….🍻

Gamechanger…. Never heard of that til the other day…. no idea how to get there.
It’s a Sports app…. Almost all the High Schools use it now, especially for Baseball, keeps all the stats and advanced stats,etc….

Games can be live streamed or just play by play streamed…. You can follow teams and see all their games, some teams require you to be a member of their community to see the streams and stats….

Just looked Gamechanger up…. Apparently, it’s only for baseball and softball, which splains why I never heard of it before.
Some teams use it for FB and Basketball, but you are right, Baseball is the main thing…. Especially with all the stats it keeps…. 🍻

Reactions: observer22
Division I:

Valley Christian beat Cardinal Newman 2-1
De La Salle beat Franklin 6-5

Division II

St. Ignatius beat Bellarmine 5-1
Casa Grande beat Pleasant Valley 9-6

Division III

Oakmont beat Carmel 6-1
Central Catholic beat Arcata 7-4

Division IV

Sutter beat Hillsdale 6-5
Gridley beat Stevenson 2-0

Division V

Lowell beat Ripon Christian 7-6
University beat Etna 6-1

S
And there it is!!!…. Walk off Single for DLS!!!…. What a game!!!…. 2 powerhouse teams battling it out!!!…

Very impressed with Franklin, you were right Legend, they are the real deal!!!….

Wondering how much DLS will have left in the Tank for VC…. Like I said, I just won’t bet against DLS in the postseason, they always find a way and they don’t beat themselves!!!…. Great Game, Congrats to all those kids!!!!….🍻

They got the seedings right! What a talented playoff.

CN got hosed in seedings. They were highest ranked team in norcal and state (out of norcal teams) for awhile and fell to #2 behind VC and have stayed there ever since in rankings. They win boras, NBL, NBL tourney , and NCS. How in gods name were they placed at 4? Makes zero sense how they were a 4 seed. (Especially with their schedule). Oh well. Gotta Beat Great teams anyway but playing at home at that beautiful field would have helped. VC is the real deal. Not going to be easy.
S

They got the seedings right! What a talented playoff.
Make up your mind Larry :D ? They get them wrong or right?

Last edited:
Make up your mind Larry :D ? They get them wrong or right?

Hahahhah! Well, I still think newman gets a 2 seed and they stay home and that proved to be a big advantage as both home teams moved on. This could have been the champ game. But nothing but respect for all these schools. The quality of baseball is so good.

I am riding with you Legend!… Newman should have been the 2!!… 🤣🍻
Right on! Greatest 2 year run in school history. I love what Lerna said in PD. We battled and went to war and he wouldn’t have wanted to go out any other way. These kids are winners.

VC let’s get it done! Pulling for you guys. What a program.

After the second round of the NorCal playoffs, these are the results by section. Bypassing SFS's 100% for one team, NCS and SJS faired the best in the second round of playoffs.

CCS 9 6 2 22.2%
CS 4 0 0 0.0%
NCS 9 5 3 33.3%
NS 6 3 1 16.7%
OS 1 0 0.0%
SFS 1 1 1 100.0%
SJS 10 5 3 30.0%

Reactions: Defense_Rules
After the second round of the NorCal playoffs, these are the results by section. Bypassing SFS's 100% for one team, NCS and SJS faired the best in the second round of playoffs.

CCS 9 6 2 22.2%
CS 4 0 0 0.0%
NCS 9 5 3 33.3%
NS 6 3 1 16.7%
OS 1 0 0.0%
SFS 1 1 1 100.0%
SJS 10 5 3 30.0%
CCS was guaranteed a win….. and a loss in D-2.

Reactions: FBAddict
Heck of a game going on at VC. DLS looked a lot stronger in the first 3 innings then VC. VC came back to provide a game. DLS just produced a HR, with a score of VC 5-4 at the top of the 5hth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT