ADVERTISEMENT

NCS open and D1 predictions

why? people get killed in oakland every other day. the shooting happened in the parking lot below campus with zero to do with the student athletes inside. i mean are they cancelling school altogether?
Oakland ain't nearly as dangerous as it once was

Piner/Miramonte in the 2nd round is going to be an awesome matchup in D3. I think D3 is the 2nd best grouping of teams. Stronger than D1 and D2 IMO. Would be quite the accomplishment if Branson wins that tough bracket. Their going to have to go through Piner and winner of SJND/SPSV Semi-Finals winner.

Reactions: DonniePeckerwood
Piner/Miramonte in the 2nd round is going to be an awesome matchup in D3. I think D3 is the 2nd best grouping of teams. Stronger than D1 and D2 IMO. Would be quite the accomplishment if Branson wins that tough bracket. Their going to have to go through Piner and winner of SJND/SPSV Semi-Finals winner.
Already giving Piner the 2nd round victory...I like it. Don't forget about that old website....

Full Time Half Full!

I had a dream last night @UncleYacht ! That the red tailed hawks of tamalpais took down 1 seed san ramon valley! They even cut down the nets in the house that mark mad dawg madsen built! Upset alert!

UPSETCITY.COM

Reactions: MC415
Then you woke up and realized your dog had barfed on your bed next to you after chewing on an old baseball. That explains the confusion with the net imagery.

Now that's a poster I could sit next to at a playoff game while brown bagging 2 cold ones and crunching on a bag of bbq pork rinds to the consternation of the team mamas sitting in front of us.

Last edited:
Branson needs to give Miramonte everything, otherwise that is an upset waiting to happen.

D3 is absolutely amazing this year...Semi Final SPSV/SJND.

Might be even better than the D1 bracket!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT