ADVERTISEMENT

NCS Semi FInals

winetot

Sports Fanatic
Nov 13, 2012
What are thoughts on all divisions? Any upsets???? I see Napa Christian is playing Cornerstone Christian in Division 6, they have played each other 3x this year. I say that Napa Christian has a chance this time......

Last edited:
Reactions: ayalar09
Here is my guess.
Open
I could see Salesian beating DLS. Salesian has been fantastic the last month. I wouldn’t say that is a huge upset however. I think DV takes care of Granada though.

D2
Alameda continues to win on the road and knocks off LL.
Newman puts a scare in campo but comes up short.

D5
Cloverdale knocks off urban.

I could see d1, d3, and d4 following favorites.

Here is my guess.
Open
I could see Salesian beating DLS. Salesian has been fantastic the last month. I wouldn’t say that is a huge upset however. I think DV takes care of Granada though.

D2
Alameda continues to win on the road and knocks off LL.
Newman puts a scare in campo but comes up short.

D5
Cloverdale knocks off urban.

I could see d1, d3, and d4 following favorites.
Cloverdale will have to start fast, their league is not close to that of Urban’s.

Emmanuel Jamgbadi maybe one of the best freshman in the entire NCS. Not just D6.

Emmanuel Jamgbadi maybe one of the best freshman in the entire NCS. Not just D6.
They have a few very good young players. Is Jamgbadi hopeful to be a part of the Prolific Prep Crew in the upcoming years?

Wonder if DLS vs Salesian sold out early as I don't see that event listed on Gofan.co. Possibly they open them up to their student / alumni fan base first then if / when tickets are available release later to the general public...... I caught DV v Granada in the EBAL tournament so not as excited to see that game again although I think it will be another tough battle. Campo or Las Lomas are other options as well.

DLS's GoFan release pattern is strange, to say the least... They typically don't release tix to high-demand game to the public until many have given up and taken another choice... I have heard they often don't release tix to the public until about 2pm on game day...

And then, if you go to Maxpreps or delasalletv to watch the replay, you see there were 100 empty seats or even more.

My guess is that if you show up early, you can buy a seat with the QR code at the gate... Maybe.

It could be that they are squeamish about filling up the parking lot with unticketed hopefuls' cars...

What they really need is another 4-500 seats in the gym (like that'll ever happen...).

Reactions: SF_Mikey
Public release of tix by DLS will be sometime between noon and 2pm on Wednesday according to one of the Salesian players.

Reactions: SF_Mikey
Dougherty beat Granada for the 3rd time tonight in another barn burner 64-60. Beasley had 17 points in the 1st quarter alone. Dougherty led most of the game, but Granada and McKeever would not go away.

Granada took the lead 56-53 in the 4th quarter, but DV fought back and retook the lead. DV led 62-60 with 10 seconds left, and Granada inbounding the ball under their basket. They tossed it in to McKeever, no surprise, but he brought the ball down to waist level and DV immediately had 3 guys there to tie him up, possession arrow to DV. Beasley was fouled and made both free throws to make the final 64-60.

SRV beat Dublin tonight in the NCS Open 5th place game 82-79.

Reactions: Eastbayhoops
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT