Nor Cal Finals

NCallie1

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 15, 2022
Who does everyone have?

My thoughts
Mitty 62
Salesian 51
Salesian's post season run has been as impressive as any I can remember. This is a true team that finds a way to win. I think they can match-up better with Mitty than CW did. Mitty's size and depth are probably too much to overcome. Salesian keeps it close throughout. Mitty just has too much.

SMS 62
Tech 59
At this point I think Tech is the better deeper team. Going with the home court and the best player on the floor to get it done for SMS. Great match-up.

Josh Johnson of the 49ers daughter is a freshman on oakland tech. she looks about 6'4 already. he and trey lance were at the game the other day

Mitty over Salesian: Pride will make it tough, but Mitty's size across the floor will be too much

Oakland Tech over St. Mary's: Feel like the team that can get out in transition off turnovers will win and I'll go with Tech.

Pleasant Valley over Central: Really good matchup, but I'll go with PV at home

Caruthers over Colfax: Staying on the Caruthers train for another game

Menlo over San Domenico: Two well coached teams, but I'll take Menlo.

Fall River over Bret Harte: Fall River has won each NorCal game by at least 13 points

Reactions: NCallie1
On a side note re the DIV finale in Marin County tonight, Menlo School does not lack high-level strategic thinking. The Knights have not one but two former 49er QB's involved with the team. John Paye is the head coach; Steve Young's daughter plays for Menlo. It's a formidable brain trust. So the X's and O's are no problem. Where's that white board?

On a side note re the DIV finale in Marin County tonight, Menlo School does not lack high-level strategic thinking. The Knights have not one but two former 49er QB's involved with the team. John Paye is the head coach; Steve Young's daughter plays for Menlo. It's a formidable brain trust. So the X's and O's are no problem. Where's that white board?
Well then its a good thing they aint playing football I guess! 😜

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT